another question about being pooh sized

bethann77

Mouseketeer
Will I (a Pooh sized adult) have trouble riding or fitting in the cars at Tomorrowland Speedway?

I rode with my son and we were fine. Getting in is easy, the ride was comfortable, but getting out was a bit challenging for me.

Im a 264lb pro wrestler and driving is hard as I have trouble behind the whhel getting in and out...but if my boys are driving the passanger seat is fine....Hope I helped.....

I rode with my son and we were fine. Getting in is easy, the ride was comfortable, but getting out was a bit challenging for me.

I second that! Getting out was the challenging part. Almost as soon as I sat down and buckled in, I knew. I looked at the CM and said, "promise you'll help me get out of this thing when we come back around." He was very nice about it and gave me a hand up as my dd and I were getting out.

thank you so much for your words of encouragement. This was one of the main rides that I was worried about.

I used to tip the scales at 6' 536 lbs. I could ride comfortably on every attraction except Splash Mountain where I had to ride solo. Movie theaters were a little different, but every theater has some seats without arm rests or with bench seating to help if needed. WDW is very "Pooh" friendly.

I used to tip the scales at 6' 536 lbs. I could ride comfortably on every attraction except Splash Mountain where I had to ride solo. Movie theaters were a little different, but every theater has some seats without arm rests or with bench seating to help if needed. WDW is very "Pooh" friendly.

How were the Fantasyland rides? I'm not that high but still worry about those so if you used to fit okay I won't worry about it. Hope that doesn't sound offensive, I don't mean it that way :thumbsup2

Are there benches at Muppets? Last time I asked CM they said no. I haven't fit at Muppets since about 250

Maybe height is more of an issue on this one. My husband, at 6'5, 350lbs, got on it once, solo, and refused to get on it again because he had no leg room. He actually sat on the passenger side and reached over to drive and hit the pedal. We saw another tall male do the same thing.

I'm not worried about being able to drive the car. I just want to make sure that I would fit to be able to ride with my son driving.

Riding as a passenger you'll be fine. I had a hard time as a driver, the wheel needs a tilt function :rotfl:

I LOVE Disney for the fact that I never have to worry about fitting on a ride! I waited in line one time at Six Flags for over an hour only to find out I couldn't buckle the seat belt! Not only is it humiliating, it's just disappointing when you've had your hopes set on riding something fun.

I think you'll do fine. I've yet to find ONE ride at Disney that I couldn't ride and I too am "Pooh" sized. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter