Another Pop Warner Questions

katyjeka

DIS Veteran
I know that this is usually the first week of Dec.,however I have heard its later this year. I spent awhile on the phone today but no one seems to have any idea. Was hoping someone might know. Thanks

In 2013, Pop Warner week is December 7-14.

This. Pop Warner is not the first week of December, however it usually falls that way. They always arrive the second Saturday after Thanksgiving, and depart the Saturday after that.

Thanks for the replies. Its amazing that people on the boards know more than cast members on the phones. I should have came here first.

Thanks for the replies. Its amazing that people on the boards know more than cast members on the phones. I should have came here first.

It's not a public event so likely not on the cast members calendars.

I actually was transferred to the sport department and they had no idea. I work in event planning for a major company and we know close to two years ahead what events are in the works. I meant no disrespect towards the cast members but this is a annual event and I would have expected someone to have an idea.

katyjeka said:
I actually was transferred to the sport department and they had no idea. I work in event planning for a major company and we know close to two years ahead what events are in the works. I meant no disrespect towards the cast members but this is a annual event and I would have expected someone to have an idea.

Oh I agree that someone DOES know. It's just that person/people are not answering the phones.

This. Pop Warner is not the first week of December, however it usually falls that way. They always arrive the second Saturday after Thanksgiving, and depart the Saturday after that.

This is exactly right and you can set your watch by this. Since Thanksgiving 2013 is quite 'late' on the calendar .. the 28th.. it pushes this event later.

How bad is that week in the parks? In the resorts? Anyone know what resorts they will be at? Trying to decide between 11/30-127 which would mean flying on Tday weekend and 12/7-12/14 which is PW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter