Another PhotoPass+ question

ninamouse

DIS Veteran
I have got the photopass+ for our trip in October.

We have an ADR at MK on our first morning at 8.10am and will be hoping a PP photographer will be about to picture us in front of the castle and at the ADR itself.

My question is - will I be able to pick up our PP+ up at our resort (CBR) on check-in - or do we have to pick it up at Magic Kingdom?

If we cannot pick it up before the ADR - will they give us a separate card which we can then add to our PP+?

I hope that makes sense! Thanks :confused3

I have got the photopass+ for our trip in October.

We have an ADR at MK on our first morning at 8.10am and will be hoping a PP photographer will be about to picture us in front of the castle and at the ADR itself.

My question is - will I be able to pick up our PP+ up at our resort (CBR) on check-in - or do we have to pick it up at Magic Kingdom?

If we cannot pick it up before the ADR - will they give us a separate card which we can then add to our PP+?

I hope that makes sense! Thanks :confused3

1) Nope, no PhotoPass station/booth at CBR. The deluxe resorts, the four parks and DTW all have places to get PP+ cards.

2) Not sure if they have PP+ cards at CRT, have heard they have them at Chef Mickey's and Tusker House.

3) Yes, they can give you a regular PP card which you can just add to your card, but

4) Not sure if there will be a PP photog at 8:00 if the park does not open until 9:00. You might have to get the photo after breakfast when the park is open.

Where is your ressie? I dont think any of the restaurants in MK require PP+ (the photo at CRT for example is "free" for all guests). Get a regular PP card for the first photo of the morning and then after breakfast run to the photoshop and get your red PP+ card and then just add the regular PP card and the number on the CRT to your account when you get home. Wow, that sounds complicated! :eek: But it really is easy.

Sorry to say this but really I doubt there will be a photographer out there to take your picture by the castle if the park doesn't open till 9am... :sad:

If there's a photographer at the castle you can just get a normal PP card from him/her.

As others are saying, the ADR that includes a photo is CRT and you won't need the Plus card for that. If it's not that, there usually aren't photopass people hanging around restaurants.

But you could just stop at the photo center on the way in...alas I'm not that great with MK geography yet (I still get really confused with my mental map of Disneyland getting in the way) but I think it was a place off to the right as you enter the main part of MK. That should be on the way to just about any ADR so just pop in to exchange your voucher and then you don't have to worry about anything!

I got pics from PP photographers when I went for 8:05AM CP and CRT breakfasts, so I don't know if they're always there but it is possible!

They were there in May when we had a BBB appt. Got some great pictures and the Cranberry guys were there also

The view station is always on your right as you wak in.

You can redeem your photo pass plus voucher at CRT.

There may or may not be photographers out. Depends on staffing but you can always add normal photo pass cards to your account.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

There may or may not be photographers out. Depends on staffing but you can always add normal photo pass cards to your account.

I've never been to a MK breakfast when there weren't PP photographers out.

On the last Friday in August, we entered MK around 8:00 (regular 9:00 opening) and stopped for at least four photographers. We could have done several more, but my husband and kids drew the line (and we had to make our reservation).

Sorry to say this but really I doubt there will be a photographer out there to take your picture by the castle if the park doesn't open till 9am... :sad:

Yes they are! I was super happy to know I will be able to take my own pictures before park opening. Imagine the bliss when we came in and there were PP photographers there!!!!!!

OP: We had an early ADR at Tusker House on our first park day, so we picked up the PP+ card on the afternoon we arrived at DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter