• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Palo question

MichiganFamilyof5

Earning My Ears
This is our first time cruising, so bear with me. :confused3 We have the late dining seating on the Wonder in January. Would I be able to get reservations at Palo and still go to the late dining with our son. I would hate to have him miss Animator's Palate or such because my wife and I went to Palo. Also, do the reservations at Palo go by the hour (5pm, 6pm, 7pm etc.)?

Thanks
pirate:

We in the same boat (no pun intended) as you.

We too have the late dining and all early shows. I will not miss any shows, and I want the grandkids to have all the dining rooms. So right now, I have planned a late Palo for my daughter and me. (9 to 11)

Even if we go to the late dining, we will only get appetizer or nibble at our plates--if we decide to go on to Palo. We will have to decide whether or not to keep that ressie or cancel at least 3 days out I think.

The earliest window is 6p-8p, the latest 9p-11p... since the late dinner is at 8pm, you *could* technically book the 6pm one and get out of there in time to take your DS to Animator's Palate - you can always just order dessert for yourselves there.

HTH :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter