Another Owner's Locker/Magic Stroller Amazing Service Story

Just to let you know, I do take most of the dividers out of the OL because I can fit more in that way. In my OL, I leave the dividers in around the very edge to hold things in place and then I've learned how best to fit everything in the middle section.

We're taking twin 2 1/2 year old grandsons on our upcoming trip, so I may not get pictures taken of how I pack our OL. If I don't get it done this trip, when DH and I go in the fall, I will take a picture of how I fit everything in.

Love OL.

thx so much for the kinds words...it's incredibly gratifying to see a dream, that you've worked so hard (but loved every second of it!) to build, actually become real and perform as you have hoped.
To hear you say that we treat our customers like good friends was just awesome to hear....thank you all so much.
john

I really want to give OL a try, but I don't think it makes sense for us right now, unfortunately. We have two trips to WDW planned in the next year, but none for a couple of years after that. We want to travel to Norway to visit our exchange student from last year and to Hawaii. Maybe after that, it will make sense for us. It sounds like a wonderful company!

Wow, thanks! I had no idea about OL. Definitely going to look into it.

I have "heard" of Magic Strollers, but I really didn't know anything about them. Thank you all for your testimonies!
I see that they deliver to the resorts, how do you get it back to them? I have always brought a stroller when needed, but this sounds like a great idea. Do they charge a deposit also? And did I see that they offer a DVC discount, or is that only for the locker? Thanks!

Same as Owner's Locker, just leave it as Bell Services. Couldn't be easier. And IIRC, there is a small DVC discount.

Yes, the strollers are excellent strollers. We rented one earlier this month for twin grandsons and we were more than pleased with it. They delivered to our resort, then we left it with bell services on departure...easy. The stroller was excellent, in great condition, easy to use, easy to fold for taking on buses. We hadn't used a stroller in years and were a little worried about navigating through the parks, loading on to buses, etc. , but the citi-mini Magical Strollers rent is wonderfully easy to navigate with, both in the parks and loading onto buses.

I just rented a stroller for my trip that is over today . I can say getting the stroller was one of the best things I have done on the trip . No one mentioned the best thing about it is the one pull grab handle to collapse it . It's so easy and very compact for a stroller, it was not a big inconvenience using all the public transportation with it . I did find it hard to steer with only 1 ft wheel but ill take the compact over an extra wheel . I thought the quality of the stroller in general was great it wasn't cheesy or flimsy . Plus it was super cheap only cost me $50 for 5 days .

I love our owners locker.
They do have the best service.

One trip, we forgot to notify them we were coming.
After we unpacked, I had this feeling that I was forgetting something.
We were at bwv, so as we were walking over to DHS late afternoon or early evening, I remembered what we forgot... the owners locker. I called owners locker and when we got back to the resort it had arrived that evening.

You goof up, they got your covered!!

Another shout out for Owner's Locker. We signed up for our first one and had it delivered this past Monday. As we were packing to leave last night we realized that everything I wanted to put in the locker would not fit.(Never mind that DH had warned me about this possibility as I kept adding to things I wanted in our locker!)
I called at 5:15 last night, explained we were checking out in the morning and wanted a second locker if possible and we had the second locker by 7PM. Great Service -we could not be more pleased!

thx so much for the kinds words...it's incredibly gratifying to see a dream, that you've worked so hard (but loved every second of it!) to build, actually become real and perform as you have hoped.
To hear you say that we treat our customers like good friends was just awesome to hear....thank you all so much.
john

Cant you get put in charge of WDW, with your level of service the place would be even more awesome.

We started with one OL now have four, coming from the UK makes WDW so easy. thanks so much to John and his staff.

john

my husband, two little guys, and i just got the owners locker. we had our first trip last week where it was delivered to us. it. is. amazing. what a nice treat to really truly have a carefree vacation. arrive at the hotel and there is all my stuff! my disney only t-shirts, my keurig, some disney toys for the boys, etc etc.

great job. keep up the good work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter