Another One Bites the Dust!! Happy Birthday...........now get the band-aids

I have some news!!!! I am so excited................

I AM GOING BACK TO DISNEY WORLD IN 21 DAYS :cool1:
Here is how it came to be. My friend was planning a girls weekend getaway. We looked at several options and I suggested Disney World. Courtney got her coupon book, which is like a Christmas present from Disney for the Cast Members. It has an extra main gate pass for one day. She also gets 40% off merchandise until January. A code for Cast Members came out and we are getting our room for 60% off and the quick service dinning plan for $17.99 a day. We are using my friend's points so we didn't have to pay for our flight. We are going for three nights. We are using her discount on MVMCP tickets too. The best part is I get to see my girl again:hug:

I have some news!!!! I am so excited................

I AM GOING BACK TO DISNEY WORLD IN 21 DAYS :cool1:
Here is how it came to be. My friend was planning a girls weekend getaway. We looked at several options and I suggested Disney World. Courtney got her coupon book, which is like a Christmas present from Disney for the Cast Members. It has an extra main gate pass for one day. She also gets 40% off merchandise until January. A code for Cast Members came out and we are getting our room for 60% off and the quick service dinning plan for $17.99 a day. We are using my friend's points so we didn't have to pay for our flight. We are going for three nights. We are using her discount on MVMCP tickets too. The best part is I get to see my girl again:hug:

How awesome is that!? What a sweet deal! Yall are going to have so much fun!!

WOW that's fantastic! Hope you have a great trip!

:thumbsup2

I just found your TR and I am really enjoying it. Can't wait for more!! Your family is adorable. Your Grace sounds alot like my Emma. Spoiled rotten !!!! LOL

Just found your report. I have read your other ones and you sent me a gumbo recipe that I still use. Gracie sure has grown and how nice that Courtney is in the College Program.

I just found your report. I haven't read one from you in forever!
I think Gracie was just a baby last time I read!

Please don't tell me you've given up on this one.
I want to hear more about Courtney's Disney program, how did it go?
And I need more Gracie stories! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter