Another One Bites the Dust!! Happy Birthday...........now get the band-aids

Please don't forget to give me a :thumbsup2 if you are still reading along. I need to know I am not talking to myself. Thanks:thumbsup2:hug:

It seems like yall had a wonderful day on Courtney's birthday!

Those nachos look delicious! YUM! We need to try out the new Mexican CS. I was cracking up about the 2 liter of Coke. That's great! Did any of the Cast Members notice you? ....that's not a bad idea at all. ;)

Via Napoli is SO YUMMO! It's def one of my favorites. What kind of pizza did yall get?

Looking forward to reading more! :thumbsup2

It seems like yall had a wonderful day on Courtney's birthday!

Those nachos look delicious! YUM! We need to try out the new Mexican CS. I was cracking up about the 2 liter of Coke. That's great! Did any of the Cast Members notice you? ....that's not a bad idea at all. ;)

Via Napoli is SO YUMMO! It's def one of my favorites. What kind of pizza did yall get?

Looking forward to reading more! :thumbsup2

I am glad you are still reading along:thumbsup2 We got one with pepperoni and one with meat and veggies. I actually forgot what exactly. It was really good and the pizzas are big. We had leftovers.
It was a nice day the rain actually cooled us off and was not that bad. I rather be wet than hot.

I'm still here!! :thumbsup2

My two boys went nuts on Splash Mountain this year while riding it kinda like Grace did on Soarin. :lmao: They were SCREAMING and HOLLERING things like we were going to die and get me off of here. The 9 year old was clawing me.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Poor people riding with us were laughing so hard at my kids! :confused3 We apologized but I think that was more entertaining for them than the ride. :rotfl:

I'm still here!! :thumbsup2

My two boys went nuts on Splash Mountain this year while riding it kinda like Grace did on Soarin. :lmao: They were SCREAMING and HOLLERING things like we were going to die and get me off of here. The 9 year old was clawing me.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Poor people riding with us were laughing so hard at my kids! :confused3 We apologized but I think that was more entertaining for them than the ride. :rotfl:

She was a mess!!! You never know what kids are gonna do:confused3

Poor Grace crying on Soarin'. :(

That is the absolute sweetest thing that she could say to "Sissy". "These fireworks are from me to you". :cloud9:

Hey, there's no shame in being a little on the ghetto side and bringing your own two liter. We used to pack lunches!

Poor Grace crying on Soarin'. :(

That is the absolute sweetest thing that she could say to "Sissy". "These fireworks are from me to you". :cloud9:

Hey, there's no shame in being a little on the ghetto side and bringing your own two liter. We used to pack lunches!

I felt bad for Grace and I would not have put her on if I knew she would freak out. KIDS !!! She was perfectly fine on it in December. You never know what you are gonna get:sad2:
She was so sweet to her Sissy about the fireworks. Priceless moment:lovestruc
We didn't get the dinning plan on this trip so I was trying to save money. LOL!! Courtney wanted some home cooking so we didn't get the dinning plan. Looking back the 2 liter was not the brightest idea I have ever had. LOL!! The thing is I saw other mom's busting out their 2 liters too. I made sure to point them out to the kids........"See the other ghetto mommy"

We didn't get the dinning plan on this trip so I was trying to save money. LOL!! Courtney wanted some home cooking so we didn't get the dinning plan. Looking back the 2 liter was not the brightest idea I have ever had. LOL!! The thing is I saw other mom's busting out their 2 liters too. I made sure to point them out to the kids........"See the other ghetto mommy"

I agree! And all us moms HAVE to be able to point each other out to our kids. lol. It is way too easy for kids to get a kind of skewed viewpoint where they feel entitled and have no clue how to be wise or be a good steward! My kids probably have to roll their eyes internally when I won't let them without even more of a "mom speech". :lmao:

How sweet that that little girl gave you a hug! That made me remember the time we gave Aubrey's big Mickey balloon away. We couldn't take it on the plane and she was so upset. I told her I put it in her suitcase;) She never asked about it again. We gave it to a little girl who's family was checking in the day we were leaving. She was so excited!

I am sorry about the Soarin experience! I know how disappointing it can be when you have these high expectations of it being a magical moment. Hopefully she'll be ok with it next time y'all go.

Ok, Grace telling Courtney that Illuminations was her present brought a tear to my eye. How freaking sweet is she!!!

Great update!

I like the "ghetto" comment in reference to you bringin in the 2 liter coke...I had a good :lmao: over that.

What are the chances that you see the designer or maker of the perfume twice, but this is the 1st time you've seen VoL....:)

I agree! And all us moms HAVE to be able to point each other out to our kids. lol. It is way too easy for kids to get a kind of skewed viewpoint where they feel entitled and have no clue how to be wise or be a good steward! My kids probably have to roll their eyes internally when I won't let them without even more of a "mom speech". :lmao:
:rotfl2:

How sweet that that little girl gave you a hug! That made me remember the time we gave Aubrey's big Mickey balloon away. We couldn't take it on the plane and she was so upset. I told her I put it in her suitcase;) She never asked about it again. We gave it to a little girl who's family was checking in the day we were leaving. She was so excited!

I am sorry about the Soarin experience! I know how disappointing it can be when you have these high expectations of it being a magical moment. Hopefully she'll be ok with it next time y'all go.

Ok, Grace telling Courtney that Illuminations was her present brought a tear to my eye. How freaking sweet is she!!!
It was so sweet and to top it off she was in the middle of a meltdown and snapped out of it to tell her Sissy that.
Great update!

I like the "ghetto" comment in reference to you bringin in the 2 liter coke...I had a good :lmao: over that.

What are the chances that you see the designer or maker of the perfume twice, but this is the 1st time you've seen VoL....:)

I know I could not believe he was there again. Oh and the 2 liter.......I think the older I get the "Aunt Betty" inside of me starts to surface.

Great updates!! Sorry I haven't been back until now but I had fun reading. :thumbsup2 Love that you went ghetto with the 2 litre. DH and DS would have killed me. :rotfl2:

I think it's awesome that Courtney's new friends stayed around to try some cajun food. It's hilarious that they were sweating. :lmao:

Can't wait to read some more! popcorn::

Great updates!! Sorry I haven't been back until now but I had fun reading. :thumbsup2 Love that you went ghetto with the 2 litre. DH and DS would have killed me. :rotfl2:

I think it's awesome that Courtney's new friends stayed around to try some cajun food. It's hilarious that they were sweating. :lmao:

Can't wait to read some more! popcorn::

I think they all wanted to kill me when I whipped out a 2 liter. I think the "Aunt Betty" was coming out of me.:rotfl2:

Haha I love the 2 liter story. I've been tempted to do something like that at times too. And good to see yall representing LSU in those pics! Geaux Tigers!

Oh my goodness. Loving the Gracie stories already! Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter