Another Newbie

MikeinMichigan

Earning My Ears
Hello to all! Had seen the site before but never joined. Finally jumping in. Lifelong Disney fan who married another. Now we have two boys who are fans. Always thinking about and planning another trip to the World. Love special reasons for another trip. It helps with the razzing I take from friends, family, and coworkers. They don't understand my sickness!:banana: We have done Star Wars Weekends, MNSSHP, MVMCP, and last October my wife and oldest son ran the Tower of Terror Ten Mile Race. We are big fans of the dining plan and love trying all the different restaurants. Always looking for more knowledge and tips and would be glad to share some of what I have learned with fellow Disney fans. - Mike

Hello!! I am another Newbie too!

Planning a trip in Febuary, first time staying on site, AOA w/counter service dining.
First trip May 2011- Make A Wish Trip. Stayed at GKTW.:cheer2:

Hi Mike, I am a gander also, from the lower thumb! With winter in place it's nice to find this site, our DCL trip is June 27 to Europe. Keeps my mind on other stuff rather than this c-c-cold we have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter