Another Military Promotional Ticket question

shadesgirl

Earning My Ears
Ok, here it goes! I have been a lurker for a little while now and I think you are all great! I'm always learning something new on these boards. Here is my situation.There are 6 of us staying at Shades of Green for 8 days so we can get the 4 day Military Promotional Tix. I know there is a maximum of 12 tickets and you can only purchase/activate 6 at a time. I have read Cheshire's sticky, which is great by the way, but here is my question: Has anybody activated 6 tickets on day 1 and used them for 4 days and then activated 6 more to use for the remaining 4 days? I've gotten some conflicting info on the internet whether or not this is allowed so I guess I want to hear from people who have actually done this or alternatively, who have been turned away. I don't want to buy 6 tix on day 5 only to find out I can't use them. Thanks in advance for all of your help! :goodvibes

It is my understanding that the Military person may get 6 tixs and they spouse may t 6 tix but once a ticket has been "started" u must use all days before starting next one!

Also you cannot buy these at Disney you must Buy from Mlitary ( my understanding) .. soooo maybe ask at the base first they ay know and if all elsefails call disney!!

Good Luck!
:confused3

Ok, here it goes! I have been a lurker for a little while now and I think you are all great! I'm always learning something new on these boards. Here is my situation.There are 6 of us staying at Shades of Green for 8 days so we can get the 4 day Military Promotional Tix. I know there is a maximum of 12 tickets and you can only purchase/activate 6 at a time. I have read Cheshire's sticky, which is great by the way, but here is my question: Has anybody activated 6 tickets on day 1 and used them for 4 days and then activated 6 more to use for the remaining 4 days? I've gotten some conflicting info on the internet whether or not this is allowed so I guess I want to hear from people who have actually done this or alternatively, who have been turned away. I don't want to buy 6 tix on day 5 only to find out I can't use them. Thanks in advance for all of your help! :goodvibes
In the automated ticketing system all we can see is the number of tickets activated by a service member. Those activated by a spouse are considered activated by the service member. The only rule we really have at Disney is we will not activate more than six tickets at one time, and no more than 12 tickets during the length of the promotion.

It is my understanding that the Military person may get 6 tixs and they spouse may t 6 tix but once a ticket has been "started" u must use all days before starting next one!
Neither of these statements are true. If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in this Forum, especially Post #17, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!
Also you cannot buy these at Disney you must Buy from Mlitary ( my understanding) .. soooo maybe ask at the base first they ay know and if all elsefails call disney!!

Good Luck!
:confused3
This is also not correct. Read Post #17 of the sticky.

We are in the exact same boat. Only there are six of us, going for 6 days. We've been considering the 6-day Stars and Stripes tickets (from SOG), but could save a bit if we could actually use the 4-day passes back to back.

Thanks for the info Cheshire Figment! One more question-if I buy the 4 day Park Hopper with WP&M tickets 1st, do I need to use up all the water park, disney quest, etc. entitlements before activating the 2nd set of tickets or can they overlap? Thanks again for your help:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter