Another Marriott Courtyard DTD question

Super_Grover

Earning My Ears
I've read on several occassions that DTD Marriott has offered room rates reflective of the year. I do not know if this will continue or not but I'm interested in finding out around what time of year does this occur. I'd love to get a surprise vacation in May or maybe Aug for $20.04 plus tax a night for my family. I did see the thread for 49.00 thru Feb. Do you just call hotel or find on website about this type promotion. Thanks as always .

We used the $20.03 rate last month. I read about it on this board - I think it was around March or April of 2003. You could probably do a search and find the original post. It was advertised in my local paper but it was way after I read it on this board!!

I heard about it here first in May of this year. The rate is prepaid, but 5 nights for $110.70 was fine with me! DH and I have been able to have two trips without kids to celebrate our anniversary, and will book some nights at $20.04 as soon as they're offered!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter