• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another map question...sorry

KatieRae

Earning My Ears
The maps on the Disney site are not...great, LOL. I am curious about two things. When I leave Disneyland Hotel and walk in to Downtown Disney...is ESPN Zone immediately on my left? Also, I know I have read the monorail is about a 5 minute walk...but could someone tell me exactly where it is (like between what two stores?

Also, the downtown disney map on disneyland.com does't show earl of sandwich??? I hope isn't gone. :(

Thanks!

Have you tried google earth? Thats always more helpful for getting a real perspective if you view through the satellite feature. The DLR maps are way more idealized.

The EspnZone isnt "right" there but you are correct its pretty much the first building there on the left side as you leave the DLH heading to the parks.

You can see the monorail there on google earth to gauge how far away it is, I would say a 5 minute walk is a good estimate.

And no worries about Earl of Sandwich it is indeed still there.

Yes, ESPN Zone is on your left as you enter DTD.

The monorail is only a couple minutes. Looking at the DTD map on the DL website, the monorail station is between Rainforest Cafe and Disney Pin Traders. It too is on the left side as you walk through DTD away from the DLH.

Earl of Sandwich is still there, right across from ESPN Zone, in the same building as the AMC Theater. Can't miss it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter