Another MAGICal Adventure - WBTA 2015

We need to take our stroller with us for use in Barcelona and after the cruise at WDW. Does anyone know if our stroller can be held on the cruise ship so it's not taking up space in our stateroom? Thanks for your help.

I assume its like luggage they do have space to hold it but it will be held til the end of the cruise so if you need it in Madeira then you wont be able to get it back. Does it fold? If so it would probably fit under the bed even with a few suitcases.

I assume its like luggage they do have space to hold it but it will be held til the end of the cruise so if you need it in Madeira then you wont be able to get it back. Does it fold? If so it would probably fit under the bed even with a few suitcases.

Oh, that's true. I would be helpful to have it in Madeira. It does fold but not quite as small as an umbrella stroller. At what point do you need to check anything that won't fit in your stateroom? Is it before boarding?

No its once you've unpacked. Also if it would fit into a case then it will definitely fit under the bed (that's the test I would do if it folds to case size). You don't need to worry about it though until after you unpack. Also it might fit on the shelf in the wardrobe depending on the size. There is a shelf at the very top of the wardrobe that has the life vests and some extra bedding on. If you can move this somewhere else accessible like to the floor in the wardrobe then it may well fit there.

If it still doesn't fit anywhere you can ask your stateroom host to store it for you til the last day of the cruise so it might be worth trying and seeing if you can make it fit somewhere first. They are really accomadating but the idea is that the storage area is closed throughout the cruise so its meant to be just empty cases or strollers you wont use again.

I don't want to worry you but a recent Magic oceanview stateroom review I watched on YouTube stated that the beds were lower than on the Dream and Fantasy and the cases wouldn't fit under?
Skip to 3 minutes in...

I don't want to worry you but a recent Magic oceanview stateroom review I watched on YouTube stated that the beds were lower than on the Dream and Fantasy and the cases wouldn't fit under?
Skip to 3 minutes in...

Hmmm, interesting. I thought they raised the beds in the last drydock. Haven't been on the Magic since 2011. We stuffed our luggage under the bed then. It just barely fit, but we got it under.

T7ODD - We were on the Magic Westbound Transatlantic last year, and didn't have a problem fitting our suitcases under the bed.

Can't wait to see the Magic again! 57 days to go!

T7ODD - We were on the Magic Westbound Transatlantic last year, and didn't have a problem fitting our suitcases under the bed.

Can't wait to see the Magic again! 57 days to go!

Hi Karen! I sent you a pm.

They did raise them in the last dry dock and my case fitted fine underneath them (and mine last year was a standard size case). Haven't been on dream or fantasy so don't know if there is a height difference or not anymore. On the Wonder I know the beds are still the old type which was lower.

Update on the FE participants list on Page 1. If you have already confirmed your participation, you can ignore this. If not, please read and reply via PM. Anyone with fewer than 10 posts who still wishes to participate or needs to confirm, please use this thread to get your 10 posts, then pm. Remember, "Number 4," "Number 5," and so on is perfectly acceptable to get you to 10!

Update on the FE participants list on Page 1. If you have already confirmed your participation, you can ignore this. If not, please read and reply via PM. Anyone with fewer than 10 posts who still wishes to participate or needs to confirm, please use this thread to get your 10 posts, then pm. Remember, "Number 4," "Number 5," and so on is perfectly acceptable to get you to 10!

Number 8

Number 9

Number 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter