• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Magic question this time about doors

Cruella 66

DIS Veteran
I have used the shoe holder over the door for a couple years @ Disney resorts to organize toiletries. How are the doors on the Magic? Can I hang one and still be able to close the door? Is there room to even hang one? Thank you all!!! Cindy

thank you!!!! Have either of you done the photo mattes? What size/color do you choose?

I did a white photo mat this time & left colored sharpies for signatures. It is a 5x7 mat with 4x6 opening. I can send pic if interested.
Also, I found some white plastic Mickey hands trays at Target (pk of 4 & left 2 sets) and brought them for signing as well. They came out precious.... I left 2 bags of chocolate candy for the characters.

My shoe holder works on the Magic.

Photo mat--any size you want! If you bring colored markers, they'll use those to sign it. If you don't supply any, it will be done in black sharpie.

Shoe holder works great on the Magic, but it didn't seem to fit on the door of the Dream, so we didn't use it and just left it in an empty suitcase instead. BUT, the good news is that with cabins in the Dream having two seperate bathrooms, there was plenty of room and a lot more counter space so we didn't really need the shoe holder after all :banana:. Note though that there were only two of us in the cabin, so this 'plenty of room' comment might not apply if you have 3-4 in your cabin.:confused3

Hi Cindy!
Like others said, it should fit just fine. We are planning on bringing one, especially since we are in a 11b cabin.
The mat I am planning on bringing is about 11x14 and has an 8x10 opening - I got it at Walmart. I also have a large plate with a Mickey on it I want signed. Our last item to have signed is the family/cruise t-shirt that I had made, we'll be wearing them for arrival and the Meet if you'll be there you can see them.

Can't believe our cruise is almost here!!
See you then.

I'm not sure how to post pics from snapfish. When I post the link that is what I see and not the picture itself.

I went out tonight and picked up 2 mattes...one a 5X7 opening and the other 8X10 along with different colored Sharpies. Now, do I put all this in an envelope? And turn it in where on Magic? thanks!

I went out tonight and picked up 2 mattes...one a 5X7 opening and the other 8X10 along with different colored Sharpies. Now, do I put all this in an envelope? And turn it in where on Magic? thanks!

Guest Services
I'll be submitting mine later on the first day, maybe after dinner. First thing will be too crazy.
I'm putting each of my things in a separate large zip-lock bag with a sharpie pen or pens.
Oh, make sure you put a post-it note on each frame indicating which way is up.

You put in a bag with your name & room # along with color sharpies and bring to Guest Service on Sat night of your cruise. ( I put into a gallon iiplock bag) They will fill out a paper of what you want & you will leave there and the items will be delivered to your stateroom Friday night.
You need to let them know if you want the matt to be signed vertical or horizontal, that is important...

I am still trying to post pics

Hand.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter