Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

So my mom, aunt and I came on a little road trip to a place having trade days and antique shops and what not. We went to HEB and my aunt had to get the little short shopping cart and after unloading it sat in the little from part and had me push her to the cart return. At one point I even stood on the back and coasted down the hill. I am 32 and she is 53 and I don't think we have laughed that hard in a LOOOONG time.

Happy belated Thanksgiving! I was suppose to get on last night but fell asleep at 5pm, oops. Hope everyone had a lovely day :flower:

Flight over was okay, didn't crash and wasn't late ;) Did forget to unload a container of bags at LAX though. Hotel gets five stars for checking us in straight away. Spent today at Universal, loved the backlot tour and Walking Dead attraction. But we all prefer Universal in Orlando. It was stupid, crazy busy but manageable for us as we don't do the thrill rides. Looking forward to leaving in the morning, love cities but hate the grime that comes with them.

Happy belated Thanksgiving! I was suppose to get on last night but fell asleep at 5pm, oops. Hope everyone had a lovely day :flower:

Flight over was okay, didn't crash and wasn't late ;) Did forget to unload a container of bags at LAX though. Hotel gets five stars for checking us in straight away. Spent today at Universal, loved the backlot tour and Walking Dead attraction. But we all prefer Universal in Orlando. It was stupid, crazy busy but manageable for us as we don't do the thrill rides. Looking forward to leaving in the morning, love cities but hate the grime that comes with them.
:boat: Bon Voyage!! If you happen to get a minute, please refresh our memories as to how you found yourself in this dreadful luxury-cruise predicament? I'm sure I'm not the only one that's curious...:wave2:

:boat: Bon Voyage!! If you happen to get a minute, please refresh our memories as to how you found yourself in this dreadful luxury-cruise predicament? I'm sure I'm not the only one that's curious...:wave2:

I was curious about that too. She says "bullies" but I'm wondering just how that transpired. Did her DSs see a travel brochure? Not likely. A tv commercial for a cruise? Maybe. On-line video illustrating all the fun things for kids to do on-board to get away from their parents? Ding Ding Ding, I may be the winner!party: Add in So Cal & NYC--C'mon mom, let's do it!!!

Travel brochures, they go into flight centre to get their reading material when we have ENT and audiology appts.

It was the 10 year boy child bully. The teenager bullied me into staying in Hollywood. And the 10 year old girl child tormented me until I said yes to NYC.

My life totally sucks ;)

go to OK and show up at Willies house, I double dog dare ya

Wishing you a great time on the rest of your trip, Jo! Happy belated Thanksgiving to Willy! I would be ever so thankful if he would reappear on these boards. Micca, hated to hear about your casualties. We lost an ornament last night, too, but it was just a boring, colored ball. Nothing as tragic as beloved Disney ornaments. Gwynne, come over here, please, and tend to my attic. Oh my goodness, we need to declutter, but somehow we cannot come up with the needed energy to do so.

We lost Snow White apparently Dopey was on meth & took her out. Ok actually the cat decided to climb my Disney tree. Like Micca she is triage & Superglue may be applied.

Mickey didn't make it. :( But it's not like we don't have 17 other Mickeys on the Christmas tree. We can probably even replace him, but we'll have to buy another set of all the figures.

Sorry to hear about Snow White. You could try true love's first kiss? It has worked before ;)

Mickey didn't make it. :( But it's not like we don't have 17 other Mickeys on the Christmas tree. We can probably even replace him, but we'll have to buy another set of all the figures.

Sorry to hear about Snow White. You could try true love's first kiss? It has worked before ;)

Does that work if the head is actually not attached to the rest of her?!?!

Looks like she may make it. Doc is working on her now :tink::tink:

That's going to be my day tomorrow. DH is going on an all day fishing trip with his buddies. I will spend the day getting the house ready for Thanksgiving. :dancer::drinking1:dancer:

Well guys after I wrote this post I ended up in the hospital with a severe lung infection (doc thinks due to my gum surgery!!) Just got out yesterday, still having a hard time with my breathing and having any energy.:cat: o_O

I'll post more as I get better. I haven't gotten caught up on all the posts since I've been gone but I'll try later.

Just thought you might want to know in case you missed me.........:worried:

Well guys after I wrote this post I ended up in the hospital with a severe lung infection (doc thinks due to my gum surgery!!) Just got out yesterday, still having a hard time with my breathing and having any energy.:cat: o_O

I'll post more as I get better. I haven't gotten caught up on all the posts since I've been gone but I'll try later.

Sorry to hear all that! Thanks for checking in, and I hope you feel better soon!

That's my job. LOL I'm going to try and do that this week. Meant to last week, but we went out of town for Thanksgiving.
Thanks for caring - please keep us posted. :flower3:

:o In another two months or so we would have sent somebody to your house, for sure! :grouphug: Hope you feel better soon!

Yikes! This is awful, but I sure hope you're feeling better. This gum thing is an ordeal, the sooner you get through that the better. BTW, my med school graduation diploma isn't on the wall...I'm having it cleaned.:earboy2: I'll bet they didn't give you even a single shot of rum in the hospital, and you're supposed to feel better???? Quacks! Scoundrels! Harumph I say. Nurse, get this patient a coffee with Rumchata and take her lunch order asap. (Kitty, hope you don't mind my nurse Andrew, he's a part-time Chippendale dancer while he finishes his nursing internship. If he distracts you....that's the point!):teeth:

Praying you get better quickly!!

That's my job. LOL I'm going to try and do that this week. Meant to last week, but we went out of town for Thanksgiving.
Thank you. :goodvibes

I hope you are feeling a bit better each day. Sending good thoughts and a hug along to you. :hug:

Wishing you a great time on the rest of your trip, Jo! Happy belated Thanksgiving to Willy! I would be ever so thankful if he would reappear on these boards. Micca, hated to hear about your casualties. We lost an ornament last night, too, but it was just a boring, colored ball. Nothing as tragic as beloved Disney ornaments. Gwynne, come over here, please, and tend to my attic. Oh my goodness, we need to declutter, but somehow we cannot come up with the needed energy to do so.
Deciding, sorting, it's not much fun, is it? I try to set a smallish goal to complete, and then tackle it in an hour or two. When I can see progress it's less annoying. :laughing:
We will likely live in an apartment for a year or so. If I don't get this done, it's more boxes for me to shift around in the storage unit...and really all I want in there is stuff we need. Once we get a bit more settled, we'll look for something permanent. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter