Another Help Me Decide Poll...

Which of these would you choose for dinner?

• San Angel Inn

• Spoodles

• Sci Fi Dine-In

Results are only viewable after voting.

SheenaXena21

DIS Veteran
Which would you choose for dinner?
Spoodles
San Angel Inn
Sci Fi Dine-In

I am making ADR's this Monday. I need help with these TS locations. My sister and I are kind of picky, as long as the food is on par with Applebee's, we'll be fine. I've been to Spoodles, but just for breakfast, and it was adequate. Please tell me why you chose this place, if you want to...:thumbsup2

Thanks for your help.

For picky eaters I would choose Sci Fi it’s very much like Apple B's!! They have burgers, shacks, and ribs. Also the themeing is very cool it's like a 50's drive in theater with old movie clips! :thumbsup2

We do both each trip but for lunch. I don't enjoy the food as much at San Angel as much as the atmosphere. I love the nighttime feeling at noon.

As long as your willing to stick to a burger and onion rings. I think Sci-fi has better food.

Hi,

Hope this will help you. We love sci-fi and might go there twice in two weeks for lunch but not for dinner, I think its the atmosphere :cool1: at sci fi much more than the food, that is the winner.

Spoodles has a much better menu for dinner and you can see what you are eating:rotfl2: which is quite hard at sci fi much though I love it :love: when we are there for lunch:banana:

Can't comment on San Angel sorry.

We're on the DDP. Does it matter if we go to Sci Fi during lunch or dinner? It looks like the same menu, minus the burger at dinner. What would you recommend getting at lunch or dinner?

I voted for Sci Fi but I have also not been to Spoodles. I want to try Spoodles this trip - their menu sounds wonderful. We love the atmosphere of Sci Fi though.

I voted for Spoodles. I'm a picky eater and this was one of my favorite places to dine on my last trip. They had no problem leaving off the sauce on my steak and substituting regular fries for sweet potato fries. Below are some pictures of the food we had:

Garlic Shrimp - This was fantastic and the shrimp are big!

Greek Salad:

New York Strip Steak:

Creme Brulee:

Chocolate-Apricot-Pistaccio Cake with Raspberry Gelato:

I've tried Sci Fi 3 times and have been disappointed on all 3 trips. Burger was really greasy and the fries were undercooked. Although the atmosphere is cute, I was really disappointed with the quality of the food.

If you are looking for a great place to dine at Disney Studios, I'd recommend the 50's Primetime Cafe. The food is great and so is the decor. Below are some pictures of the food we had:

Shrimp Cocktail

Fruit & Cheese Plate:

Fried Chicken Dinner:

Salmon:

Thick Chocolate Shake:

Dad's Brownie Sundae:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter