Another happy DING customer!!

wdwfreak

Mouseketeer
I can't believe it!! I got a great DING fare from Southwest -- $57 each way from STL to Orlando! We got two round trip tickets for $263. That's the cheapest fare we've ever gotten. With DME, it's cheaper than driving down, with gas, food, and one night in a hotel. We LOOOVE Southwest!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Good job!!!! I got the same fare from KC to Orlando! We go in November!

That sounds great, good for you! :sunny:

Can you explain how the Ding program works? I've never flown SW before but recently looked at their website and saw the Ding icon.

Thanks. :goodvibes

vicb said:
That sounds great, good for you! :sunny:

Can you explain how the Ding program works? I've never flown SW before but recently looked at their website and saw the Ding icon.

Thanks. :goodvibes

Basically, you download Ding and sits in your icon tray. When it releases fares, you hear a "ding" sound. Click on the icon and it displays the fares and what dates they are available. Usually, the fares are only good for a few hours.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter