Another Great Stay/TIW - Best Kept Secret?

Before I buy the TIW - is it good at all the booths during the F&W fest? If so, that makes it sound like it worth it.

If we don't buy TIW, is there any discount at F&W with just the premium annual pass? Thanks!

We're from Switzerland, and having to tip is always a bit awkward for us. So just for that I love the TiW card. :-) And free valet is an added bonus... :-)

Regarding tips, at Victoria & Albert's, the automatic tip when using TiW is 20%.

Before I buy the TIW - is it good at all the booths during the F&W fest? If so, that makes it sound like it worth it.

If we don't buy TIW, is there any discount at F&W with just the premium annual pass? Thanks!

It's probably posted somewhere upthread but www.tablesinwonderland.com lists the restaurants included - mainly table service locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter