Another gilmore girls thread

Gilmore Girls is one of my favorite shows! If I am home in the morning, I will watch on ABC family and on weekends on SoapNet. Funny, I never get tired of seeing those episodes again and again.

I miss the show.

I thought Stars Hallow was near Hartford, maybe an hour from New Haven (where Yale is).

I DVR both the week day GG's on ABCFamily as well as the weekend ones on Soap. They used to be better spread out (like ABC Family would be on Season 6 while the other was on Season 2) but they seem to have caught up to each other. It is still nice to catch both :-)...

I LOVE Gilmore Girls and now take a guilty pleasure in watching Bunheads just watch the Gilmore Girls references.

thedonduck said:
I DVR both the week day GG's on ABCFamily as well as the weekend ones on Soap. They used to be better spread out (like ABC Family would be on Season 6 while the other was on Season 2) but they seem to have caught up to each other. It is still nice to catch both :-)...

I LOVE Gilmore Girls and now take a guilty pleasure in watching Bunheads just watch the Gilmore Girls references.

It is too bad about them catching up ph well so I just stick to abc family for the most part

Yes, they're only a few episodes apart from each other.

I haven't yet watched Bunheads. Do you find the dialogue to be as witty and quick?

tinkerbellandeeyor said:
I think so but that is just one girls thought

I do too. I haven't watched much if this season, it's on my dvr. I really enjoyed last season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter