Another Fridge swap! CLOSED if you are on list please see your PMs for info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a PM but will also post here. I'm looking for a fridge. Dec 15-21. I'm staying at POP, but notice that the person would get it on the 21st is also at pop.

Thanks

I sent a PM but will also post here. I'm looking for a fridge. Dec 15-21. I'm staying at POP, but notice that the person would get it on the 21st is also at pop.

Thanks

sorry i have not replied I got your pm but with the holiday and a sick baby I have not had a moment.

Tomorrow I will pm you the details I promis

sorry it has taken me so long

julie

sorry i have not replied I got your pm but with the holiday and a sick baby I have not had a moment.

Tomorrow I will pm you the details I promis

sorry it has taken me so long

julie

That's fine, take your time. I hope your holiday was good and your baby feels better.

Thanks

Just a note and a bump for this swap. We used the frig on our trip after Thanksgiving and left it for applechips. Everything with the frig was clean and good condition. It was a nice size.
Dossgang

We just used the Fridge. It was great. There was tape on the door inside where I am assuming a bar should be. It worked fine for me that way but just wanted to note that. I think someone said that a long time ago. But I left it for the next person. Even had them take it on Fri so I would be sure to have it done before i left. Thanks!

I picked up the fridge at All Star Music and moved it to POP and it worked great. I was a little worried because it was leaking when I picked it up, but that could have just been condication. I left it at the Pop storage for colusapj

Thank you for the use of the fridge.

Is this open for February 8-19, 2008? I was on another swap, but apparently the fridge has gone missing :sad2: I need to secure a place in another swap to ensure that we have one. Thanks! :upsidedow

Is this open for February 8-19, 2008? I was on another swap, but apparently the fridge has gone missing :sad2: I need to secure a place in another swap to ensure that we have one. Thanks! :upsidedow

Yep

I added you to the list and will send you the PM with all the information shortly

julie

Okay, just returned from our WONDERFUL 10 day Christmas Disney adventure.....it was great!!!!...the Cast Members at Pop were wonderful and they took the fridge over to All Star Music for us...Julie I put your full name on the top of the fridge....but just to let you know I believe that something is leaking inside the fridge...I saw that the people before me also mentioned it and thought it was condensation...however...it is not wet like condensation it is also sticky...not sure what it is...other than that the fridge still works great and keeps everything nice and cold!!! thanks again...

Do you have an opening for Jan 23-26/27?
If so can you let me know the details... cost, etc as this is coming up quick.
Thanks
Suziqzer

Do you have an opening for Jan 23-26/27?
If so can you let me know the details... cost, etc as this is coming up quick.
Thanks
Suziqzer
Just send a PM to Oceana and she will put you on the list...it is that easy....

I'd love to slide in there right before cttjones and claim May 2-10. We'll keep our fingers crossed that the leak is nothing serious!

Hi - We are arriving at the Pop Century on 1/21 an would like to know if there is a fridge swap goin on for that time and if so can I get it on it? Please let me know as soon as you can. I am desperately trying to get all this together as I've only had 2 weeks to try to plan this trip. Thanks

Hi - We are arriving at the Pop Century on 1/21 an would like to know if there is a fridge swap goin on for that time and if so can I get it on it? Please let me know as soon as you can. I am desperately trying to get all this together as I've only had 2 weeks to try to plan this trip. Thanks

Check page 1 for available dates. someone already has claimed it the 23rd so you would only have it for check in day and then have to give it up day before your vacation ends.

let me know if you want it for just the day and 2 halves

julie

I am interested in June 14th- 21st- we are traveling with lots of other family and I think this would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter