Another Freeway traffic ??

missyelliott

Earning My Ears
Hi,
that other post scared me about the hours it could takes!! YIKES. We are landing at LAX at 4:30 pm on Monday. We are heading over to the Sheraton on DL drive. So tell me how long will that take to drive there???

Also returning we are flying out of SNA (Thursday our plane leaves at 6pm) which I hear is much closer so how far is that from the Sheraton??

Thanks for all the info. I have heard so many things about the freeways there in California! I guess I will get to be right in it!!:eek: :)

Well your incoming flight is right at rush hour, so it will be fun getting to DLR from LAX at that time. I would consider finding a place near the airport for dinner and head down to DLR after that...

Or Rellish in the whole LA Traffic scene and be thankful traffic isn't nearly that bad here in Illinois. ;)

traffic will be pretty heavy then. Be prepared to be in traffic for about 1hr30min-2hr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter