Another First Timer Question

tink2007

DIS Veteran
Hi. My name is Tink and I'm addicted to straws in my Cokes.

Please tell me I can get them on the Dream.

Hi. My name is Tink and I'm addicted to straws in my Cokes.

Please tell me I can get them on the Dream.

I can't answer to the Dream, but on the Wonder they have straws - you are asking about the drink station, right? I would think that it would be the same:

2q8x0n7.jpg

Yes at the drink station on deck 11 they have papacy cups, plastic lids and straws for the soft drinks which include coke.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

The only place you won't find straws is CC, no lids for the cups either.

Yes! How addicted are you? Maybe you have some special straws you should bring with you? :)

I love straws ! I am kind of a germ a phob and I can't stand putting my mouth on the side if a cup. I know, I have serious problems. The straw thing is just one of my many hang ups. I'm not sure what happened in my child hood that made me have weird hang ups. Today is my birthday and believe it or not I had two friends give me a box if straws.

I love straws ! I am kind of a germ a phob and I can't stand putting my mouth on the side if a cup. I know, I have serious problems. The straw thing is just one of my many hang ups. I'm not sure what happened in my child hood that made me have weird hang ups. Today is my birthday and believe it or not I had two friends give me a box if straws.

Um. I don't mean to alarm you but if you're worried about germs, you're far less likely to have germ transfer from other ppl pulling a cup, by the bottom, outside of the cup from a stack of cups than having germ transfer from hundreds of peoples unwashed hands on to the plastic straw holders which need to be depressed to receive a "fresh" straw...

Straw dispensers have always disturbed me. Honestly, I also wonder how often those straw dispensers are actually PROPERLY washed.

Um. I don't mean to alarm you but if you're worried about germs, you're far less likely to have germ transfer from other ppl pulling a cup, by the bottom, outside of the cup from a stack of cups than having germ transfer from hundreds of peoples unwashed hands on to the plastic straw holders which need to be depressed to receive a "fresh" straw...

Straw dispensers have always disturbed me.

THIS!!!! The straws in those dispensers are NOT wrapped.

They were wrapped on our Fantasy cruise. Initially last year on the MV they had unwrapped straws sitting in open bins. I asked an officer walking the deck why they weren't covered. He wasn't aware of it and said that was pretty unhealthy. They were replaced by the wrapped straws in Cabanas very quickly.

Happy Birthday!!pixiedust:
It is great to have friends that really "know" you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter