• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another fight and no one to stop it.

This is just crazy. People have lost their minds. I’ve been debating between doing a resort stay or getting park tickets and every I time I think should hit the parks something like this happens.

I read it was started due to line cutting. Apparently someone left their phone in their ECV so they went to retrieve it. When they tried to join back up with their family, the folks in the white shirts/red shorts would not let them pass. The article I read said the family waited for them after the ride.....then the brawl started. So sad.

Hopefully they were all arrested and banned from any Disney properties. Entertainment venues should share this type of information to ensure they are banned from any other venues. These people have shown an unwillingness to participate peacefully in society. Let them live on their own. There is no excuse to act this way in a park designed for children. Any compassion I had was lost when I saw them knocking over a stroller.

I do understand that tempers can flare when it's hot, people are tired, its crowded, it's expensive etc. But I can't fathom getting THAT upset about someone trying to rejoin their family in line. It just wouldn't cross my mind to even give it a second thought, let alone stew about it during the whole show and then waiting for them to exit so they could confront them about it. I just can't understand. I mean you are with your family at Disney having a great vacation, just let it go. I just can't believe this whole thing was caused by one person trying to rejoin their family after stepping out of line for a minute.

Wow...is this a thing happening regularly? We surely have devolved as a society.

It's not exactly regularly, but there have been a few incidents recently that have made their way into public discourse, a bit more than is typical. Sadly, that likely only encourages more to happen.

I read through the article and I am so confused. I can't tell who did what except there was a group with matching apparel. 🤪

I will say since covid and lockdowns, I've noticed people being insane more than usual especially on the roads. Maybe as people started going back to work on a regular basis all the stress starts coming out. I don't know but there is crazy stuff everywhere.

I do think a sense of entitlement is prevalent. People use to have that inner voice that said
"Is this really wise to get into it over THIS?" Nowadays some folks don't care long as they
"get theirs".

With everyone having a phone and recording everything you would think that would be somewhat
deterrent. Nope unless it goes viral and on news stations and your employer hears about it. Then
you get the remorse/apologies for poor judgement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter