• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

another email from DLP

aussietravellers

who LOVE disney holidays!
I have just received an email from Disneyland Paris. I did not think much about this when I saw it, we are there in under 3 weeks :banana: . However this email with Baloo saying "It was great seeing you" "We hope you had a wonderful time and that you bought back many magical memories from the place where dreams come true" Then I can click for some special thank you goodies.

What the :confused3 ? We haven't been yet :confused3 ?

Has anybody else had this email before they left or does everyone get it when they get home?

Yes, I've just had one of those as well.

My first thought was they've got my booking down wrong but i've checked all my paperwork and it's all okay

Very peculiar:confused3

:rotfl: Yes Dooledoo, that's exactly what I did, I ran to check the booking confirmation panicking that I had booked the wrong dates :rotfl2: But no, I have booked the right dates, in December.

Same thing happend to me. For a second I thought that just maybe I had booked the wrong dates but checked my booking and everything is ok (we go next week :banana: :banana: ).

Ha ha, not just me panicking then!

Anyone register for the games? A bit rubbish but hopefully the kids will get a birthday email.

I got the same email.... Thought It was strange. But my conclusion was that I got it because I was there this summer.... We`re going next week so It couldn`t be because of that.... But It strangely looks like everyone thats going soon has gotten the email. Don`t understand why?? Has anyone calls Disney and asked?

I got one tooand we're not going until end of jan. I quickly checked my dates too!!!

Yep I've just had one too.......and we're not going until 12th Jan!

I actually booked and paid the lot back in May and then about a month later I got a leaflet through the post - an invitation printed with my granddaughters name inviting her to visit - was expecting to get 2 for the boys as well but nothing else arrived......weird as GD is the only one that I haven't paid for as she is only just 1!

Suze

We haven't had one either :sad1: and we go in 20 days

I did get an email asking questions about the trip we had in October as I got accosted by a woman in one of the Arcades who was asking questions and said that they could amil me as I didn't have time to do them...I thought they wouldn't have bothered but they did!

I just got one too, and we don't go until March!

Haha, I got this today too!!

I doubled checked my dates aswell!!

Maybe they sent it as a blanket one to all people with ookings by accident?!

I have just received an email from Disneyland Paris. I did not think much about this when I saw it, we are there in under 3 weeks :banana: . However this email with Baloo saying "It was great seeing you" "We hope you had a wonderful time and that you bought back many magical memories from the place where dreams come true" Then I can click for some special thank you goodies.

What the :confused3 ? We haven't been yet :confused3 ?

Has anybody else had this email before they left or does everyone get it when they get home?

I got one two and we are set to arrive 12/12

I need to check my emails lol but then again i have booked over the phone for my next two trips and had details posted to me so they only have my email from when i booked my April trip online.

i got one aswell ,thought something was up but I suspect somebody has clicked reply to all so everyone got one,we dont go till 15/12,I did panic and wondered whether i had been asleep and missed my trip:rotfl:

I got one too and we dont go till next weekend, I checked my booking too!:rotfl:

I checked my email and yes i have one lol.

I find the subject title rather saracastic "Wish you had a great time" LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter