Another Dumb Question

nunzia

You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys
Where you can find what the cash rate would be for the DVC room you are getting? I'm keeping track of what I would be spending in cash to determine my break even point. I'm trying to find info on VGC rooms, but the Disneyland site only offers hotel rooms when I search there.

Usually, I just go to the WDW site or in your case the DL site and plan a hotel-only reservation for the resort and the days I'm there to find what I'd be paying.

I have not seen VGC as an option on the DL website. Haven't seen a cash rate chart either.

We haven't found VGC on the website either. We also keep track of our "would-be" cash outlays. We use the hotels' prices though. You may have to call if you need the villa prices. Good luck!

I generally use the info on mousesavers.com but I don't think they have VCG up. It seems to have gotten more difficult to find the info on the Disney website the last couple of years.

Thanks..that's what I've found too..it's that step child thing again :).. Maybe someone on the Disneyland board has booked a 1BR for cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter