ANOTHER Duggar is on the way..and it's......

I have no problem with the number of children they have. I have a HUGE problem with the way these children are raised.

I can not be happy about another Duggar, not unless they decide to raise their children differently. They deny their children a proper education or any free thought.

The girls are taught to "keep sweet". They will be taught that woman are only valuable depending on the state of their hymen or number of children. The women will continue to have to wait for Daddy to find their husbands and in the meantime, spend their twenties at home doing nothing but caring for their mother's children. Stay at home daughters (google it). Jill was "lucky" enough to train as a lay midwife, under somebody who does follow Gothard. She has the potential to get a real certification, and go to a real school- but if she did Jim **** could not control her.

The girls will be sent to Journey to the Heart if they don't "keep sweet". Boys will be sent to ALERT academy.

In ten years, I see Anna as the new Michelle. Mackenzie and her sister will be caring for all the new babies Anna brings into this world. The children will grow up knowing their "buddies" better than their own parents.

Jush Duggar is not a very good person, follow him on instagram to learn more. Not entirely his fault, he was the result of this cult.

Google Gothard and Advance Training Institute. You can find blogs and info from those who have left.

Meh, it's their business. I don't follow the Duggars closely. If they choose to "keep sweet" it's not any different from some other faiths.

Some of the children are pursuing online college degrees.

As for helping their parents with the other children, I did that. My mom had my youngest brother when I was 12. My parents were hippie go la la rather than conservative. She went back to work and I took care of my brother. It really wasn't a big deal. If I had something that I wanted to do, she took off work or hired someone else to watch him. My experience helping with my brother did not mar me for life. I married and raised 3 successful children.
Would I choose to live like the Duggars? No, but I respect their right to raise their family the way they think is best.

I have no problem with the number of children they have. I have a HUGE problem with the way these children are raised.

I can not be happy about another Duggar, not unless they decide to raise their children differently. They deny their children a proper education or any free thought.

The girls are taught to "keep sweet". They will be taught that woman are only valuable depending on the state of their hymen or number of children. The women will continue to have to wait for Daddy to find their husbands and in the meantime, spend their twenties at home doing nothing but caring for their mother's children. Stay at home daughters (google it). Jill was "lucky" enough to train as a lay midwife, under somebody who does follow Gothard. She has the potential to get a real certification, and go to a real school- but if she did Jim **** could not control her.

The girls will be sent to Journey to the Heart if they don't "keep sweet". Boys will be sent to ALERT academy.

In ten years, I see Anna as the new Michelle. Mackenzie and her sister will be caring for all the new babies Anna brings into this world. The children will grow up knowing their "buddies" better than their own parents.

Jush Duggar is not a very good person, follow him on instagram to learn more. Not entirely his fault, he was the result of this cult.

Google Gothard and Advance Training Institute. You can find blogs and info from those who have left.

You must have a HUGE problem with the way MANY people raise their kids. We have a few very large Mormon families in our neighborhood. While they don't subscribe to the polygamy theory, they definitely have very different ways for raising their children compared to our family. I don't agree with their way and I am sure they don't agree with our way. So what? Their kids are loved and cared for. They aren't being abused. They are being brought up with beliefs that are the complete opposite of ours but where is the harm? There are all kinds of people in this world being raised in all different ways. Your way isn't right for everyone anymore than my way or their way is right for everyone.

Alyssa88 said:

Good thing we have differences in this world, otherwise it would be boring! They aren't your kids so why are you judging them so harshly? At least their not delinquents and entitled brats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter