• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Dolphin/ POR question

sarahsmom73

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
OK... My DH is going to kill me...
We have a reservation for POR for 4/7 - 4/15.. The more I have read the more nervous I have gotten so I decided to check out the Dolphin.. I am a teacher and could get a room at the Dolphin for $129 / night... So what did I do? Made a reservation!! Now I have 2! (did I mention DH is away this weekend?) He will be calling tonight and I'm going to tell him I think we should change.. I think we will ge more resort for less money (POR was $140)/ night.. Give me some positive reinforcment, PLEASE!!!
:eek:

If I were you, with that rate? I would go for the Swan! I absolutely LOVE POR, but hey, if I got an opportunity to stay at a deluxe for a rate like that, I mean, c'mon. No question. I've never stayed at the Swan, but I've heard really nice things about it, and who knows if you'll get that rate again, right. Don't lose any sleep over this. Consider it a non-issue! Have a magical trip!!!;)

We just got back last week and loved everything the Dolphin had to offer--you won't be dissappointed.

We absolutly love POR, it's our favorite moderate. However, I think I'd go with the Dolphin just for location alone and it doesn't hurt that it's less expensive!

Definately pick the dolphin, the boardwalk area is much nice and the resort is much nicer that POR. The pool area is also better and don't forget the rooms are all done over.

DOLPHIN it is!!! I just taled to my husband and he was really excited about the deal I got! WHOO HOO! I can't wait to stay there! I didn't think I would be staying at a deluxe!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

For those rates, S/D is a must! You will love the convenience of being right next to the Boardwalk - so close to Epcot and MGM and the convenience of the buses from S/D is great. Walk over to the mini-golf course - its soooo close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter