Another deal at Kohls

npmommie

<font color=red>Channels George Michael in her car
We went in Kohls yesterday because my dd had received a gift card for xmas. I wasn't sure she would find anything she wanted in there, I mean who gives an 8 yo girl a gift card for Kohls:confused3 ( but thats another thread, and I know its the thought that counts)

so anyway, we are in the kids section, she is looking at the toys and looking bored, and doesn't want anything........so I said she could just spend the money at Target ( we were going there next)

so we spot some HM guitars and some keyboards on the end.........there were two guitars left, and my dd has been asking for a guitar.......so i look and they are priced at original $109.99 and marked down to $32.99
so i look at it, and its a nice little guitar, not a toy, obviously not a professional guitar, but not bad...........so she was thrilled and used the gift card for that. She loves it, has been strumming on it non stop, and wants to take guitar lessons now!

LOL, my ds got a gift card for Kohls when he was 5 ...:confused3 . I gave him the cash and used the card there for clothes for DD. I can always find cheap/clearance stuff for girls there vs boys.

I always find great deals on the toys at Kohl's. So many people don't even look at their little toy section! I bought (last year) a Dora vanity originally 129.99 for $35.99 and a Barbie throne originally $89.99 for $15.99!

DGD, 9, would kill for a gift card from Kohl's! Both DGD's buy most of their clothes there.

LOL, we do get a ton of dd's clothes at Kohls, they have the cutest stuff for girls, but she is not yet into the whole clothes shopping girly thing .........
its mommy who goes hog wild on the girl clothes there!
they always have cute little boy things too:thumbsup2

That is a great deal for the HM guitar - we watched them before Christmas and the cheapest we ever found them was around $50 on clearance at Target. I might just have to run to Kohls today to save one for a birthday present. My dd had mentioned it in the fall, but it did not make the final Christmas wish list. Of course, as luck would have it, about 2 days before Christmas she mentioned it! She did say after Christmas that she wished she had gotten a guitar! :headache:

My DD got a Kohl's gift card when she was 10 and she was thrilled! She used it to buy some cute accessories - belts, jewelry, etc.

My DD likes it too. Of course we only shop the super super clearance rack.

Wish I could say the same! We have a DGD, 11 months old, and her Papa takes he to Kohl's several times a month. I'm not sure she's ever worn the same outfit twice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter