• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another check in ?

provencio

Mouseketeer
Hello all .. question, I have two separate rooms booked one room is under my name the other my sons. I have linked the accounts on Mydisney, I am trying to complete early "check-in" but it seems that I can only do this for my room, How do I accomplish this for the other room? As of now the other room is not attached to another mydisney account. I booked two rooms for the extra bathroom and space (cheaper at this time than a suite)

As always TIA for the guidance and patience!!

The one other thing you might want to do (if you haven't already) is either open a chat or try and call to request a "traveling with" number be added to both reservations, so that the room assignors know to put the rooms near each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter