Another Cabana Bay refillable mug question

I've never gotten the Cabana Bay cups, only the red park refillable cups. But I do know, with the red park cups, you can get discounted slushies.

Yes! Brought the cup with us to the park to get water all day and on the way back to the room everynight I stopped at the cafeteria and got my slushie! You just go in and get it, you don't even have to go thru the checkout line

Yes, though I never did. I kept saying I was going to get one, but then I'd be more thirsty than that and get a soda instead.

You read my mind! I was also wondering about the slushies... Its good to know they are included.

Does anyone know the locations of all the soda refill stations?

I know there is one in the diner and the bowling alley. What about the pool side? Is there one there?

We bought the refill mugs. We stayed a week a mug was $17.99, shorter stays are cheaper. You could use the coke freestyle machines in the foodcourt. There were also normal soda machines by the pool at the bars. You could also use the mugs in the foodcourt for icees, think they had 3 flavours - blue red and cola. They also had normal and french vanilla creamer for the coffee in dispensers.

Sorry it doesn't matter, I found my answer... I've quoted above for others reference. This post was August 2015

Yes the girl on the till when we bought the refill mugs specifically said the icees were included. We got them once or twice no issues but my DD preferred the coke freestyle. The iccee machines are near the cash registers in the foodcourt.

We stayed 7 days and I only realised last day there were soda machines you could use the refill mugs at at both pool bars. They were just the regular sort not freestyle.

IMG-20141102-WA0027.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter