Another Bahamas form question

Sneezy63

Mouseketeer
Filling out my Bahamas form...couple of quick questions....

City where you boarded ship= Cape Canaveral (right?) Cape Canaveral has too many letters to fit! What did you guys put? Did you just write as much of it as would fit?

Also, it asks for the city of your travel agent. I used Dreams Unlimited. What do I put for city? And I guess technically it's "Dreamsunlimitedtravel.com" but that doesn't fit, either.

Help! (Not that I'm really stressing over it....I figure I could just do it when I get to the port, but would rather have it all filled in ahead of time.)

Sneezy63 said:

City where you boarded ship= Cape Canaveral (right?) Cape Canaveral has too many letters to fit! What did you guys put? Did you just write as much of it as would fit?

Also, it asks for the city of your travel agent. I used Dreams Unlimited. What do I put for city? And I guess technically it's "Dreamsunlimitedtravel.com" but that doesn't fit, either.
[/QUOTE

Pt. Canav........and Orlando

Try Pt. Canaveral..I think that is what I used when I went in June..Have a great trip!!!!

I just put as many letters of "port canaveral" that would fit (I think mine now says portcanaver).

I think these forms are very confusing. When I get to the port, I'll just leave it up to the DCL reps to see if they've been filled out correctly. If they haven't, then I'll just make changes then. I'm not going to fret over them.

OK, thanks...I guess I'm just overthinking things....I thought that technically the city isn't actually "Port" Canaveral, it's "Cape" Canaveral...but I could be wrong, and I guess it really doesn't matter that much!

Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2 (I leave TOMORROW for Florida! Yay!!)

videogal1 said:
Sneezy63 said:

[/QUOTE

Pt. Canav........and Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter