Another Bahamas form question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Sneezy63, May 4, 2006.

1. Sneezy63

Sneezy63 Mouseketeer

Filling out my Bahamas form...couple of quick questions....

City where you boarded ship= Cape Canaveral (right?) Cape Canaveral has too many letters to fit! What did you guys put? Did you just write as much of it as would fit?

Also, it asks for the city of your travel agent. I used Dreams Unlimited. What do I put for city? And I guess technically it's "Dreamsunlimitedtravel.com" but that doesn't fit, either.

Help! (Not that I'm really stressing over it....I figure I could just do it when I get to the port, but would rather have it all filled in ahead of time.)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. videogal1

videogal1 DIS Veteran

4. tam012864

tam012864 DIS Veteran

Try Pt. Canaveral..I think that is what I used when I went in June..Have a great trip!!!!

5. Kim&Chris

Kim&Chris dreaming of relaxing & soaking up the warm sun at

I just put as many letters of "port canaveral" that would fit (I think mine now says portcanaver).

I think these forms are very confusing. When I get to the port, I'll just leave it up to the DCL reps to see if they've been filled out correctly. If they haven't, then I'll just make changes then. I'm not going to fret over them.

6. Sneezy63

Sneezy63 Mouseketeer

OK, thanks...I guess I'm just overthinking things....I thought that technically the city isn't actually "Port" Canaveral, it's "Cape" Canaveral...but I could be wrong, and I guess it really doesn't matter that much!

Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2 (I leave TOMORROW for Florida! Yay!!)