Another Atlantis question????

alyssasmommy

Mouseketeer
Im trying to book at the confort Suites. When I was doing the booking online the rate was 261$ which is very good with triple A. After I click book this room the rate ended up being 313 due to the taxes..... Then Im reading a red print they charge 4$ and change for house keeping per person and 9 dollars for electricity or something like that. Any other surprise???? Can somebody that has gone recently let me know any other charges . Thank you .

Just make sure the price you got IS for a triple and not a double.
When I booked through orbitz, apparently what I thought was the price for 4 was actually only for 2!

Both Atlantis and Comfort Suites charge that electricty and housekeeping charges on their rooms. It's a bunch of hooey, really. ;)

There wasn't any other charge that I encountered, just those. Oh and the food is outrageous. As in, $8 for grapes. And $12 for PB&J

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter