• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Airtran Seat Assignment ?

baileybelle

Dis Veteran
Everything is booked and paid for. We paid the $5 fees for seats so we can sit together. There are 5 of us. Our AAA booked them for us and gave us the seat and row numbers.

Just received all our travel documents. We have paper tickets so we will have to check in at the airport. On the paper tickets, there is no mention of our prepaid seat assignments. How do we know we will get the seats we paid for?

I would call back the agency where you bought them and ask them. I have always been able to check on stuff like that through the web site with my reservation itinerary confirmation number. Good luck.:confused3

check and see if you have a confirmation number... if so you might be able to check it online.... if not I would call Airtran directly and check with them....

for sure to double check with the confirmation number..My confirmation has the seat numbers..good luck:)

When did you book your flights? I ask because I just booked flights with AirTran and the charge was $6/seat. I hope your TA really did get them booked. I know we used to pay $5, but it has increased.

She booked the flights on 9/27/2007 and the seats on 1/23/2008 when it was still $5 a seat. They were booked by my agent because it is listed on my credit card statement. Everything was booked thru Disney so I can't check on the Airtran site.

She e-mailed me the seat numbers yesterday, so i guess we're all set. I'll be bringing her e-mail and my credit card statement to the airport just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter