Another ? about transfers

Alice514

Earning My Ears
Our October cruise on the Wonder, including the transfers, is paid in full. Since disembarkation is so early in the morning, and our flight home isn't until 4:30 the following day, we were planning to stay the night in an airport hotel.

I've recently decided that it would be WAY more fun to spend that night at a WDW resort, go to the MNSSHP that night, and then take DME back to MCO the next day. My plan is to keep this a surprise until we actually board the DCL coach to WDW. ;)

My question is this: how exactly do the transfers work? Does it say specifically on your reservation that you are supposed to go from PC to MCO or from PC to WDW? Or do you just find the bus that is going to your desired location and get on? Am I supposed to call DCL and tell them about our change in plans?

Thanks!

I was just about to post the same question, I am looking in to staying at WDW the day we get back, do a 1 day stint at the resort, spend the night and then go home. My question is will DCL land transfers take you to the WDW resort hotels and deposit your luggage to said hotel so you can just immediately go to the park?

My question is will DCL land transfers take you to the WDW resort hotels and deposit your luggage to said hotel so you can just immediately go to the park?

They will take you to your WDW hotel, but you are responsible for your luggage. You can check in when you arrive and if your room is not ready, bell services will keep your luggage for you and deliver it to your room when you are in your room and call them.

As for contacting DCL about the transfers, I would definitely call them if you are changing your plans. When you check in, your KTTW card will have a code printed on it that indicates you have paid for the transfers, and it may be different based on where you are going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter