another 40% pin question

eeyorechic

Mouseketeer
So we got 2 pin codes. I know you can only book 3 rooms with one, but can I book 3 rooms, and my husband book 3 rooms? Thanks.

I would think if you have one in your name and one in your husband's name, you should be able to book separately. Or, if they are two different PIN codes, you may be able too. You'd just have to call and see.

I would think if you have one in your name and one in your husband's name, you should be able to book separately. Or, if they are two different PIN codes, you may be able too. You'd just have to call and see.

My husband and I both got the pins codes that the OP is mentioning. Our pin numbers are exactly the same, so the pin is really tied to our address not our names. OP, I think if you both have the same pin number you will be limited to only 3 rooms. If your numbers are different then it's possible. Maybe someone else in your party got the email too. My daughter got the same pin email as us and her pin number is different because she has a different address.

Thanks. We got 2 different pin codes and it just says to our family, so I'll call and find out. I'm waiting for the AP rate to come out hopefully next week and see what is better for us.

Thanks. We got 2 different pin codes and it just says to our family, so I'll call and find out. I'm waiting for the AP rate to come out hopefully next week and see what is better for us.

I'm pretty certain that the 40% code will be better. The AP codes have been running around 30% or only slightly higher. Plus one round of AP discounts excluded weekends, then the next round charged more for the weekends. I would book now with this 40% off code and change later. The availability is very slim now because this is the same group of rooms that we were offered back in January when we got a AP holder 40% off pin then. I didn't get my first choice and booked Pop as my second choice. AP rates that are due out will be choose from the same rooms and they will go fast. I wouldn't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter