ANOTHER 21 days in WDW+DXDDP=hundreds of food pics (COMPLETED 3/2!)

Joining in! We are doing DxDDP in Nov/Dec and are eating at some of the same places. I loved your last review. Thanks so much for sharing!:cheer2:

Thank you, and hope you have a great trip!

We've now got just 9 DAYS to go until we set off :banana: Can't believe we're finally into single digits!!

You have a good trip too! I'll be doing a dining review as well (I'm going to try to do it while in Marco Island (after Disney) so everything is fresh in my mind.

I just finished reading last year's review, and I loved it.
You have a great writing style, and order many of the things that I would.
We are going in about a month, and I can't wait.
:cheer2::cheer2:Thanks for doing such a great job.:cheer2::cheer2:

I found this thread and took like 4 hours and read your reviews from last year. I loved them, so I can't wait for this years!

I think it's hilarious that you guys are British and that your DH chose Rose and Crown again. :rotfl: I would think you'd be disappointed with it! I lived in France for a year, and when I ate at Les Chefs de France earlier this year, I was pretty disappointed.

I know you have most or all of your meals planned, but you seem to have the same tastes in food as me, so I thought I would recommend something for when you're off property at the Hard Rock -
There's a restaurant on International Drive called Cafe Tu Tu Tango. They have tapas-inspired cuisine and the place is supposed to seem like "an artists's loft in Barcelona". I really enjoyed it there.
If you just do a Google seach you'll find their website with the menu and exact location.

I'm eagerly awaiting your reviews and fabulous photos! popcorn::

Well only 2 days of overlap then. I'll be there until the 3rd.

If you see us in the lounge feel free to say hello. You'd recognise us as no doubt I will be the shortest adult there at only 4'10!

Joining in! We are doing DxDDP in Nov/Dec and are eating at some of the same places. I loved your last review. Thanks so much for sharing!:cheer2:

Thanks for joining in, and hope you enjoy the dxddp in November.

My, my! You're developing quite the fan club! popcorn::

:rotfl:Not really! I think there's just lots of people who enjoy reading dining reviews.

You have a good trip too! I'll be doing a dining review as well (I'm going to try to do it while in Marco Island (after Disney) so everything is fresh in my mind.

I'll be sure to read your report, enjoy Marco Island.

I just finished reading last year's review, and I loved it.
You have a great writing style, and order many of the things that I would.
We are going in about a month, and I can't wait.
:cheer2::cheer2:Thanks for doing such a great job.:cheer2::cheer2:

Thank you very much,and enjoy your trip.

Joining in. Can't wait.
popcorn::

Thanks for joining in.

Can't wait to read your reviews.:surfweb: Have a great trip!:goodvibes

Thank you very much.

I found this thread and took like 4 hours and read your reviews from last year. I loved them, so I can't wait for this years!

I think it's hilarious that you guys are British and that your DH chose Rose and Crown again. :rotfl: I would think you'd be disappointed with it! I lived in France for a year, and when I ate at Les Chefs de France earlier this year, I was pretty disappointed.

I know you have most or all of your meals planned, but you seem to have the same tastes in food as me, so I thought I would recommend something for when you're off property at the Hard Rock -
There's a restaurant on International Drive called Cafe Tu Tu Tango. They have tapas-inspired cuisine and the place is supposed to seem like "an artists's loft in Barcelona". I really enjoyed it there.
If you just do a Google seach you'll find their website with the menu and exact location.

I'm eagerly awaiting your reviews and fabulous photos! popcorn::

Thanks for joining in. I know I was surprised he picked rose & crown too, but apparantly it's because it serves Guiness (he's obviously got his priorties right, chose it for the drink not the food!)

Thanks for recommendation for cafe tu tu tango. I love tapas and eat it a lot at home, not sure we'll get round to leaving universal but if we do we'll definitely give it a try.

I finally finished work today and we're setting off tomorrow (can't believe it's finally here!). Spending the night at Gatwick, then on to Orlando on Thursday:yay:

Have a safe trip!! And if you see us running around World Showcase stuffing our faces, PLEASE say hello!!! :wave:

joining in and can't wait to read your food reviews. We are going to try Deluxe dinning for our December trip.

joining in and can't wait to read your food reviews. We are going to try Deluxe dinning for our December trip.

thanks for joining in. I hope you will enjoy the deluxe plan as much as we do.

Have a safe trip!! And if you see us running around World Showcase stuffing our faces, PLEASE say hello!!! :wave:

thank you. We'll definitely say hello if we spot you!

Joining in!:goodvibes

thanks for joining in.

Wishing you a safe journey!

thanks very much. We've successfully completed the first leg of our journey and I'm now dising from our hotel room at London gatwick airport. Can't wait to get there now, but I'm kind of dreading tomorrow as I hate flying!

I literally just got done reading your previous thread over a stretched out period :D

I can't wait to read more, your reviews are awesome!

Just read your last year's review over the weekend so I have to join in for this years. DFi and I are going in January for our honeymoon and will be on the deluxe plan, I wish we were going for 3 weeks, but 6 days will have to do. We're pretty much doing all signatures and your reviews have been great especially since we have a couple more places to pick.

I love your reviews and cannot wait to jump in on this one! We had a slight change in plans for our Oct trip and will be there Oct 1-5 so if you see me say hi! We will be the couple hovering the F&W booths with a drink in each hand!

I cannot wrap my brain around 3 weeks in Disney....you are living the dream Girl!

I literally just got done reading your previous thread over a stretched out period :D

I can't wait to read more, your reviews are awesome!

thank you very much.

Just read your last year's review over the weekend so I have to join in for this years. DFi and I are going in January for our honeymoon and will be on the deluxe plan, I wish we were going for 3 weeks, but 6 days will have to do. We're pretty much doing all signatures and your reviews have been great especially since we have a couple more places to pick.

thank you and hope you enjoy your trip on the dxddp, we love it as it allows us to dine at a signature almost every night. Have fun picking your last few meals, I love planning our dining almost as much as I enjoy the actual trip.

I love your reviews and cannot wait to jump in on this one! We had a slight change in plans for our Oct trip and will be there Oct 1-5 so if you see me say hi! We will be the couple hovering the F&W booths with a drink in each hand!

I cannot wrap my brain around 3 weeks in Disney....you are living the dream Girl!

thank you very much, I love you live reports so I'm looking forward to Reading your next one when I get back. I know 3 weeks is amazing, we're very lucky.

Well today's the day, I can't believe that we'll actually be in disneyworld tonight!

CANT WAIT! subscribing! =) :banana:

Thanks for joining in.

We're in v-room at the moment, and I've enjoyed the first of many cocktails! (At least they are free in here so DH can't moan about the cost!)

This will probably be my last post for a while, as I won't have internet access while I'm across there, but I'll be back on here as soon as I return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter