• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another 180 question...

rizzo0904

Mouseketeer
This is my first time making ADRs. We are only making reservations for day 2 and day 4 of our trip. Can I make them all based off our arrival date? Or do I have to wait for 180 days from day 2?

We are trying for TH 0800 seating and BOG around 4-430pm.

It depends. If you are staying at a Disney owned resort you have to link your resort reservation number to take advantage of the 180 + 10. Meaning on the 180th day before your arrival you can make dining reservations for your arrival day through the first 10 days of your stay. So even if you're not making a res for your arrival day, you can make it for the other days.

If you are staying off site or not at a Disney owned resort you will have to wait until 180 days before the day you want the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter