***Annual Regift exchange***.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
I'm going to go ahead and start this a little early since I am going to be super busy for awhile.

Time for the annual "after-holiday regift exchange!!

The Winter Regift Exchange.

This is the exchange to get rid of things that have been sitting around in a closet or something you just received ;) Maybe some items you got in exchanges that you just have no use for.
Maybe perfume you don't care for, clothes that don't fit, something that is just not your taste at all?
This is the exchange for you!!

Since this is for things you already have, there is no price associated, just be fair. All items MUST be NEW and UNUSED!!
Sign-ups are until January 11.
Mail by date is January 18 .

If you want to play with us, PM me:
name
address
e-mail address
number of exchanges you want to do
willing to elf, if needed?

This is always fun.....you never know what you are going to get!! It might just be something to prepare you for NEXT year's regift exchange :rotfl:
There is a perpetual regift out there, so hopefully the owner of that gem, will join in and pass it along.

Glad to have you join, Bridgette.
So far you are the only one.
Hope we get more!!

weekends are always slow, so hopefully next week will have people start reading again.

I am heading out of town, with no computer, for a few days. Be back Thursday evening.
Hope to find some more sign-ups when I return.

Hi can someone help to register or ad a link for me to register on the fish exterder gift..... thank you

PM coming to those that signed up................there are just 3 of us. :(
We can still do it if you both want to............let me know.

If you want to wait a few more days that is okay with me.

As to whether to cancel it or not, is up to you.

No more days................as soon as we hear from Bridgette, or this afternoon, I will decide.
We have enough to do it, but because of lack of interest, this might be the last one...........so maybe you want to keep that special item ;)

No more days................as soon as we hear from Bridgette, or this afternoon, I will decide.
We have enough to do it, but because of lack of interest, this might be the last one...........so maybe you want to keep that special item ;)

Well my kids will be happy if I keep that special item.

Okay...........well if Bridgette wants to pass then that will happen, but if she wants to still play we will still have it.
I will send you a PM for an alternative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter