Annual passholders discount for fall

merky

Mouseketeer
I called yesterday and had them apply the annual pass-holders discount for fall It's not huge but I saved $79.00 on a 7 night premium site for Sept 13 thru Sept 20, 2009 .

Every little bit helps! Good to know. :thumbsup2

Hi merky,
Thanks for the information. I am a DVC member though do not use my points to camp. The $95 fee does not make it worth it when I am a local and usually only go for a night or two at a time.

Any savings paying cash is a savings! Have a great trip. :cool1:

Jamie
________
NO2 VAPORIZER

Was this for the AP discount that ends in Sept? We were looking at going in Oct. but I don't know of any AP discounts yet. Thanks!:)

Thank you for the info....won't help us if we go the 2nd and 3rd week in Oct. though...:headache:

Hi merky,
Thanks for the information. I am a DVC member though do not use my points to camp. The $95 fee does not make it worth it when I am a local and usually only go for a night or two at a time.

They aren't charging the $95 fee to use DVC points anymore. I used points for an upcoming trip in October and was told that they don't charge the fee anymore but when I called to make a reservation for this month, they said I had to pay. I asked them to go check with a supervisor and they came back and told me I was right! Needless to say, that makes using points a great deal for the Fort!

I am a DVC member though do not use my points to camp. The $95 fee does not make it worth it when I am a local and usually only go for a night or two at a time.
Jamie,

The $95 reservation fee does not apply to camp site reservations. From the DVC literature: "A non-refundable $95 transaction fee applies per confirmed The Disney Collection reservation (excluding Disneyland Resort hotels in California and campsites with full hook-up at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground). If payment of transaction fee is not received at the time of confirmation, Disney Vcation Club reserves the right to cancel the reservation."

Hi Minnie&Mickey and tim5055,
Thanks for the information and that is great to know. We normally only go one or two nights at a time so it made more sense to pay cash. This really changes everything as the points for the campground are very fair.

I might make a call as early as tonight to make a reservation! Thanks again. :thumbsup2

Everyone have a great 4th and a great weekend. :cool1:

Jamie
________
VAPORIZER AFFILIATE PROGRAM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter