• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can be a recent I Got In post. Just this second finished and got my email. So It's still live at times. I didn't do anything but refresh. When I saw I was signed out I signed back in and refreshed again. Finally worked. Nothing magic other than never forget it will sign you out after a period of time. So sign back in periodically.
Those of you who JUST got in, what exactly happened? Did you click on the link from the first page of this thread? Were you taken right through, or to a 'wait page'?
I gave my steps.
Sign in, click link, let it auto refresh for a while, then saw I was signed out, so signed back in, clicked link again. Kept doing that, till I got in.

Just got the email from Disney Destinations. Clicked the link - made me sign in then went to Wait is Almost Over. But we're live. Emails are out.
Didn't get an email. Can you post that link here? Is it the same as the one listed on page 1?

I can be a recent I Got In post. Just this second finished and got my email. So It's still live at times. I didn't do anything but refresh. When I saw I was signed out I signed back in and refreshed again. Finally worked. Nothing magic other than never forget it will sign you out after a period of time. So sign back in periodically.

Angi you are my good luck charm. Tried after I read yours and got in and registered. Hopefully this just means its mostly live and everyone can get in. Good luck! Maybe I can pass the lucky charm forward now.

And color me SHOCKED ;) that you can register more than 1 person. I never had any doubt at all.

Wondering how it's going for those with family members but via linked accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter