• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
9zsEFRg.jpg

Well I just screwed up. I clicked back into the link like @Haley R said she did. Got Woody saying "Please wait while we complete your request" and then got to the registration screen. It already showed me as the primary guest and the only two APs I'm connected with as guests. I clicked "Next" to go select a date/time and it completely froze. I reloaded, and now I'm stuck looking at Woody again with no movement.
I would just start over and click the link again. I got the "Something went wrong" screen for awhile before I was able to get in

VIPassholders says NOT A REAL LINK. IT IS A FALSE CONFIRMATION. THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR.

I called and they said that emails, links, etc HAVE NOT BEEN SENT OUT YET. They just got the news back from their leaders.
I really hope this is true, because if not, this is one big snafu. It was never like this for Pandora (at least for me)

VIPassholders says NOT A REAL LINK. IT IS A FALSE CONFIRMATION. THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR.

I called and they said that emails, links, etc HAVE NOT BEEN SENT OUT YET. They just got the news back from their leaders.
I got a confirmation email from Disney with my registration time.

once people get the confirmation email that's it, they are in. This happened during the Pandora previews when the registration link went live before the emails were sent.

Here's the thing - I can't imagine if all of these people are signed up that Disney would be able to not honor their confirmations from the Disney website. What a PR nightmare that would be.

Right seems people are hacking their way in from an old link. But the language on the link perfectly matches the offer so...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter