Annual passholder or dvc fastpass+ perk?

diamondect4

Earning My Ears
I am a DVC member & and an annual passholder and I feel that people who invest in Disney either by buying a timeshare or annual passes should get at least a few more fastpass+ pre booking. I also think for disney it would be a great selling perk too? Agreed or no?

I am a DVC member & and an annual passholder and I feel that people who invest in Disney either by buying a timeshare or annual passes should get at least a few more fastpass+ pre booking. I also think for disney it would be a great selling perk too? Agreed or no?

I completely agree!

DVC does have a few perks on DCL. I think it is a slippery slope though. Ok, so AP and DVC get extra FP+. What about concierge level guests? They paid a hefty price for their room. What about Disney visa? etc etc. There was speculation that the quality of the resort would determine the amount of FP+ one would get, but that was just a rumor apparently.

DVC does have a few perks on DCL. I think it is a slippery slope though. Ok, so AP and DVC get extra FP+. What about concierge level guests? They paid a hefty price for their room. What about Disney visa? etc etc. There was speculation that the quality of the resort would determine the amount of FP+ one would get, but that was just a rumor apparently.

We are disney visa too!! Yes I feel that any thing extra you do for disney, disney should do for you and were only talking throwing in a fee more pre-booked fast passes ...in the end it cost them nothing!!!!

I am a Premium Annual Passholder, Charter Disney Visa holder, Disney Stockholder and parent of a Cast Member. With my AP I get discounts on rooms, free parking, discounts on special events, AP only special events, discounts on shopping, discounts on dining, Tables in Wonderland which discounts eating and drinking and free valet, discounts on movies, discounts on spas and salons, discounts on mini golf, water park, DisneyQuest, fishing for my myself and guests, discount on boat rentals, water sports, race car rides, bowling, pet care, special tours and rental cars in addition to unlimited entrance to the four parks, two waterparks, ESPN, Oak Trail Golf Course and DisneyQuest all year long.

No I don't think I need any extra FP+ particularly since after I use my three I can keep getting some new ones. If I want more than four in one day then I book mine in the morning and keep getting more. I was there a few times this summer, crowded parks and other than the usuals; 7DMT, TSM, Soarin and the Frozen gals ... I could get just about any FP I wanted the day of.

From Disney's point of view, they've already got you. They don't need to entice you with extra FPs. It's people who are looking to book a vacation and deciding between onsite and offsite--thus the 180+ ADRs and 60-day FPS for onsite guests. The more perks they throw in there, the more apt you are to choose onsite instead of offsite.

I am a Premium Annual Passholder, Charter Disney Visa holder, Disney Stockholder and parent of a Cast Member. With my AP I get discounts on rooms, free parking, discounts on special events, AP only special events, discounts on shopping, discounts on dining, Tables in Wonderland which discounts eating and drinking and free valet, discounts on movies, discounts on spas and salons, discounts on mini golf, water park, DisneyQuest, fishing for my myself and guests, discount on boat rentals, water sports, race car rides, bowling, pet care, special tours and rental cars in addition to unlimited entrance to the four parks, two waterparks, ESPN, Oak Trail Golf Course and DisneyQuest all year long. No I don't think I need any extra FP+ particularly since after I use my three I can keep getting some new ones. If I want more than four in one day then I book mine in the morning and keep getting more. I was there a few times this summer, crowded parks and other than the usuals; 7DMT, TSM, Soarin and the Frozen gals ... I could get just about any FP I wanted the day of.

I get everything you said and remember with a those things you mentioned everything is something they want to discount because in the end you will be spending more $$$$, which is what they want!!! I'm asking for a perk for just being loyal fan to them!

I get everything you said and remember with a those things you mentioned everything is something they want to discount because in the end you will be spending more $$$$, which is what they want!!! I'm asking for a perk for just being loyal fan to them!

I realize you get that too, my point was that those are the perks that come with my PAP. Each "membership" gives you perks. If I want to use my Visa to pay for a vacation, I get interest free on packages. Your DVC comes with perks of ownership or you wouldn't buy in. We all get perks in whatever way we have become a loyal fan.

There is a finite number of FP+ for each ride, each day. The more they give away in advance the less there are each day and the last thing they want to do is have a new guest not get a good selection because they gave them to us .... the guests who are already returning over and over. Disney needs to keep those new guests out of the lines because they are likely the ones really dropping the money on stuff that many of us loyal fans don't buy anymore. They need them having a good time so that they become loyal fans as well.

Honestly an extra FP+ or two each day (we actually got 4 last year as part of the test at MK) really wouldn't change our day. It is easier to pick them up day of after using the others when you know how your day is going, rather than be running from one to another squeezing meals and all else in between. If I were really wanting perks I'd ask for a hotel rewards program to earn some free nights! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter