Annual passholder gift?

I will try to post photos next week. We leave tomorrow for WDW. I'll be wearing my new hoodie and the the backpack will be useful!

Nice quality ABD Drawstring backpack with zipper compartment. In the backback a really nice ABD Hoodie. In the zipper compartment a beautiful ABD pen, an ABD memo pad, ABD earbuds in the new Apple style and a USB drive in a cool wooden ABD casing. There was no letter or anything in either box. I have not plugged in the USB drive to see if there is anything on it.

I got the same things except I got an ABD keychain instead of the ABD earbuds.

I'm jealous! ;) I'd love to have an ABD hoodie! I wish they'd at least allow us to purchase stuff like that...

Sayhello

We'll be taking our 2nd ABD this fall, is this gift just for those who took trips last year?

We'll be taking our 2nd ABD this fall, is this gift just for those who took trips last year?

It was a special promotion back in 2013...these were the details...

"When Walt Disney World and Disneyland Annual Passholders book a 2014 Adventures by Disney vacation by 8/23/13, they will receive a special ABD gift pack! Offer is valid on all Adventures by Disney departures traveling between 3/22/14-4/24/15"

We still have not received anything and we definitely provided our Annual Pass Info when we booked. We were on the same trip with Karen last summer. I thought it might take a few more days to get to the west coast, but still nothing.

Hilary

We still have not received anything and we definitely provided our Annual Pass Info when we booked. We were on the same trip with Karen last summer. I thought it might take a few more days to get to the west coast, but still nothing.

Hilary

Same here. I provided my pass a while back. A shirt or sweater would be cool.

Hilary

Same here. I provided my pass a while back. A shirt or sweater would be cool.
Well, personally, I don't think it's a coincidence that Karen just happened to get her package right after she emailed them. My suggestion would be to find out what email address Karen used, and send your own emails. Just a suggestion...

Sayhello

We got our boxes yesterday! The four of us were booked as two reservations, so we got two boxes. The hoodies are really nice, but we got a small and a medium, so DS15 and I will wear them. Our trip ended in early June 2014, and I had actually forgotten all about that promotion until I saw this thread. I sent ABD an email over MLK weekend and got a friendly response about 10 days later saying the packages were on the way. So thanks, west&east, for posting! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter