Annual Passholder Gift for Flower and Garden

DW and I just made a quick 'last of the season' visit to Epcot this morning, mostly to pick up our AP F&G Minnie magnets. While we were there we FP+ Living with the Land and Soarin' and grabbed a lunch at Sunshine Seasons. Then it was back to house to finish preparations to head back north for the summer.

Mickey, we will see you again next fall!

AP F&G magnets.jpg

Remembering the gifts of past kinda disappointed. What can ya do.

I had to laugh-this reminds me of an incident I had with the CM handing out the "great" F&W buttons last year. I think she might have been handing out the nice glasses in the past. When I got up to my turn, after standing in line, I asked her if she needed to see my AP. Although she smiled very nicely, her displeasure at the cheapness of the gift was obvious as she said, "No, that's OK. I'm assuming no one would stand in line just for THIS!"
That said, I'd like the F&G magnets and we're AP holes, who didn't get them. I think we're between APs. Where can we pick them up?

I am going in a few weeks. Is there any way I can get the Mickey Magnet?

I doubt it, since they were apparently already telling people this week that they were gone (although I find it difficult to believe that they estimated demand THAT well). But it never hurts to ask!

We have 4 of the Mickey ones. I would trade for at least one Minnie. Let me know if you are able to. Thanks.

We have 4 of the Mickey ones. I would trade for at least one Minnie. Let me know if you are able to. Thanks.

I would like to trade you 2 Minnie magnets for 2 of your Mickey magnets- if you still have them.

Does anyone have one or two Mickey magnets they would like to trade for Minnie ones?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter