Annual Passholder February-April 2005 Room-Only Discount Code

Does me no good. I needed to book a Saturday night at a value before we check in on Sunday at OKW. Plus, this rate is higher than the public code that was out awhile back. I should have done it then, but let time slip up on me. I needed it for early April. The rate was $49, now with AP it is $74.

I didn't think it was a great rate either. But I am not knowledgable on what rates usually are for this time frame.
But I too was glad to get an e-mail offering a discounted rate.

This is spring break time, so guess that's why it's more. However, what I'm paying for value is just a bit higher than what I paid for moderate over July 4th weekend.

The $49 rate for the value resorts was for value season. The AP rate of $74 is less than the code rate for peak season (2/17 to 4/16), which was $79 a night plus tax.

lenshanem said:
What dates did that $49 public code cover?

1/1/05 to 2/16/05. I would call anyway to see if you can get a discount for your Saturday night. Others have reported getting discounts arriving on Friday or Saturday. There are probably a limited number of rooms available on those nights so that is why they did not want to advertise it.

DebbieB said:
1/1/05 to 2/16/05. I would call anyway to see if you can get a discount for your Saturday night. Others have reported getting discounts arriving on Friday or Saturday. There are probably a limited number of rooms available on those nights so that is why they did not want to advertise it.

I second - call and ask. Just got Caribbean Beach at AP rate $104 per night, checking in Saturday, April 9.

I am waiting to check the confirmation mailing just in case.

Anyone have any luck booking a concierge room with those AP rates?

mom rules -
I had my choice of Lodge concierge at GF, BWI Concierge and WL concierge with the AP rate yesterday. So they are definitely available :wizard: ; DD is dying to go back to WL :cloud9: and GF princess: so I booked WL concierge and GF garden w/ the AP rate...Guess which one is more expensive? :rolleyes:

Gee.....I don't know? (Just kidding).

If I have my ressies booked with the BDP code through a TA and I am already paid in full, do I need to get my TA to call for the AP codes (they are closed
this week)?

Just got the AP rate for a single Saturday night stay at AKL. Had to call in twice before I got someone who could help.

The first person said that the BEX code was only good for Hilton Head and Vero Beach! Second time was a charm, very helpful and no problem with Saturday check in.

I just got an AP rate of $104/night for a Friday/Saturday only stay at POR. We are moving over to SSR on Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter