Annual passholder discount at Disney of 10 to 20% through Sept 30!

:) OK, we have Dooney and Bourke....now if we could just get Vera Bradley to do a Mickey pattern....yep, would love that.

And yep I asked management about it at the VB National Sale in 2008...no go thus far due to expensive licensing.:sad2:

OOHHHHH I would LOVE that! :lovestruc

If at OKW is that just on merchandise there or food stuffs too.
I did not know about the 20% discount when I was there in Dec. but had read on dis that there was 10% at MK stores and when I asked about getting a AP discount in the MK store I just got 20% , she never mentioned 20% I just realized after I got back to the hotel. It was really strange how it is not mentioned anywhere...I did not know it was everywhere either. just thought MK. I guess I just have to remember to ask...I had no idea there was a 10% visa discount...I just knew there was one at the WDS at DTD.
there is a 20% discount at lunch I think for AP at Fultons and Portabellos and I think beverage is included...

We didn't stay at OKW, but we went to their gift shop (can't remember the name) to check out DVC merchandise. She mentioned it to us there. I don't believe the discount was good on food anywhere extra (just where you get the discount normally). I could be wrong though. We were just happy to be saving extra on our souvenirs.

Tinks "SS";35302740 said:
I love how all of us ladies are thinking 20% off the disney dooney and burke purses!!:cool1: I can't wait til next week when we are there to check them out!! We can start our own thread on here about the D&B purses.:rotfl:

When I was there last week I didn't see any of the tan wristlets.
I'm glad I bought my tan wristlet back in October along with a purse.
And I got 20% off.

Someone reported on another board that the discount is good until March 11.

YEAH :yay::yay::yay:
20% off my Disney Dooney and Bourke next week!
Thanks for the info

That's what I did at the end of Jan!

A couple things I learned:

1. They have them at the ladies store at the GF (ground floor) and had quite a supply. They also have them at the watch/jewelry shop on Main Street in the MK.

2. There are two slightly different patterns. One is older. On the first, there are banners with "Dooney and Bourke" and then separate banners that say "Disney World" and "Disneyland." The new one doesn't have the Dooney banner in the pattern, but has a leather Dooney tag on the front. And the Disney World/Disneyland banner is combined. I prefer this one, since it leaves more room for Disney stuff! :) The pictures in the link earlier in this thread show the slightly older print. Here's mine, which is the newer pattern...

photo.jpg
[/IMG]

Also, the older pattern of the wristlet doesn't have a little pocket on the back, but the newer one does...like so...

10002484_alt1.jpg

3. The older one was $10 cheaper (for the medium sized purse). I bought mine at GF (ticket price was $190), and then we went to the MK and it was $180! I was about to get upset, until I realized that it was a slightly different pattern.

4. The store at the GF gave us 20% off for AP and an additional 10% for Disney Visa. When we asked about the same discount in the MK (buying a cute Mickey hard-case carryon suitcase), they said it was one or the other.

Of course, there's the other, black Mickey pattern, too!

I LOVE my purse, so I hope you all enjoy it!

1. They have them at the ladies store at the GF (ground floor) and had quite a supply. They also have them at the watch/jewelry shop on Main Street in the MK.

2. There are two slightly different patterns. One is older. On the first, there are banners with "Dooney and Bourke" and then separate banners that say "Disney World" and "Disneyland." The new one doesn't have the Dooney banner in the pattern, but has a leather Dooney tag on the front. And the Disney World/Disneyland banner is combined. I prefer this one, since it leaves more room for Disney stuff! :) The pictures in the link earlier in this thread show the slightly older print. Here's mine, which is the newer pattern...

photo.jpg
[/IMG]

Also, the older pattern of the wristlet doesn't have a little pocket on the back, but the newer one does...like so...

10002484_alt1.jpg

3. The older one was $10 cheaper (for the medium sized purse). I bought mine at GF (ticket price was $190), and then we went to the MK and it was $180! I was about to get upset, until I realized that it was a slightly different pattern.

4. The store at the GF gave us 20% off for AP and an additional 10% for Disney Visa. When we asked about the same discount in the MK (buying a cute Mickey hard-case carryon suitcase), they said it was one or the other.

Wow, you were able to double dip on the discounts with both the 20% for AP and 10% for VISA? I didn't even think to try to do that.

Someone reported on another board that the discount is good until March 11.

Yay! I hope it keeps getting extended. I know when I'm back later in March I will keep asking about it in any case.

Wow, you were able to double dip on the discounts with both the 20% for AP and 10% for VISA? I didn't even think to try to do that.

I didn't either. We stopped in the men's store at the GF to buy some sunglasses for my DH, and we asked about the 20% AP. He volunteered that we could get an extra 10% off with the Disney Visa.

I'm not sure that's the "official" rule, but we ran down stairs (I had already seen the purses!) and asked down there. They said "sure!" But, the folks in the MK said no.

Oh, and the wonderful man at the GF men's store said he hopes it's extended indefinitely, because they should do more for AP holders! Isn't that sweet! :)

Well, from now on I will ask about the AP discount AND about paying with my Disney VISA to get another 10% on top of the 20% AP discount. I figure if I don't ask, then for sure the answer is "no."

Yeah!! i got my dooney and burke!! I looked at them earlier in the week when we were there and decided against it but talked to my DH about it and he said i could get it if i wanted it. especially with 20% off!! Just got home late last night so haven't had time to do much yet. I got the one similar to tiggerifichiedi has. I was orginally just thiking of getting the wrislet but it was too small for me so i went for the smallest size purse they had. If you don't see the one you want at world of disney at DTD, check with TrenD. That is where i got mine cause i was looking for the smallest purse size. I'll try to get my pic up later this afternoon!

And here it is!
IMG_1391.jpg

Thought i'd put in another pic of one in case anyone else wants to see it. Sorry the pic is big.

Still time for the discount so "bumping" again...

Still hoping for March 11 like it was rumored. I guess we'll find out soon as March 1 is next Monday.

We were at Uptown Jewelers in the MK last week. They had both the white print and the black version with all the Mickey images. They were so cute. I really wanted one and looked at the price - $220. My wonderful husband picked one up for my anniversary present and we did get the 20% off AP holder. I got the black Mickey version :cool1:

db.jpg

photo.jpg
[/IMG]

10002484_alt1.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I have the older ones. I like the new one with the outside pocket!!!!

watching to see if this promotion ends on Monday, March 1, or March 11. We arrive March 6, so you see why I'm interested.

I'm voting for a permanent perk!!!!

Me, too!

We arrive March 18 so I'm hoping the discount is still in place at least for March. A permanent perk though would be wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter