Annual Passes

sandy0904

Mouseketeer
Last time we got annual passes, i believe it was 2-3 years ago, it was a thick paper type material when everyone else with regular passes had the plastic cards. Does anyone know if this still is the case or if there is way of getting an annual pass on the plastic cards?

Last time we got annual passes, i believe it was 2-3 years ago, it was a thick paper type material when everyone else with regular passes had the plastic cards. Does anyone know if this still is the case or if there is way of getting an annual pass on the plastic cards?

My wife and I are annual passholders and it has been the "paper card" style passes we have been getting for the past several years.
I am not sure of this but someone once said that when you check in you can have your annual pass put on your room key, but once again someone told me this awhile ago and I never asked or even tried it.
tom
82 days left to go!!:cool1:

If you make your purchase of an AP at a Resort Lobby Concierge you will get the AP on the KTTW plastic stock. However, the only way to get one there is a straight purchase; you cannot do a renewal, upgrade, or activate a voucher/will-call.

we bought our annual passes at boardwalk last year and they are on the plastic door entry card think its different wherever you buy them my friend bought his at downtown disney and recieved cardboard passes :thumbsup2

Those "paper" AP's are very durable. We've had them for several years now and never had a problem with them even after 30+ park days.

The paper is Tyvek and based on some of the paper vs plastic threads, holds up better than the KTTW cards which are only meant to last a few weeks.

If/When you get them replaced at a park it will be tyvek.

Last March I bought mine at BW. It is just like the KTTW. Which IMO is very confusing :confused3 I was forever mixing them up. This March I will be renewing and I am hoping for a 'paper' one. I like having a character on my card too. Hoping for Cindy!

Last March I bought mine at BW. It is just like the KTTW. Which IMO is very confusing :confused3 I was forever mixing them up. This March I will be renewing and I am hoping for a 'paper' one. I like having a character on my card too. Hoping for Cindy!

Just do it at a park, but of course as CF posted, you can only do a renewal at a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter