Annual Passes? Where to get them?

We bought ours last year at guest services at MGM.

Does anyone know if they are available at Guest Services at downtown? Staying at SSR in April and would like to walk over and get them if possible.

I ordered mine online with the "will-call" option (no service charge). All I need is the certificate that I printed and photo ID. I can exchange the certificate for the AP at any of the park ticket windows or at Guest Services at DTD. I am hoping that I get in early Thursday and can walk over to DTD and pick it up there.

You can purhase APs (or activate vouchers) at Guest Services at all Theme Parks (located to the right of the turnstyles at MK and EC and to the left at MGM and AK) or at Guest Services at DD.

They may be ordered in advance thru the DVC website or MS, but would still need to be picked up at Guest Services. Make sure you have your blue DVC card and a photo ID wherever you pick them up.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter