• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

i got through, they said call dvc member services at 9 or keep trying. there is a glitch they are trying to resolve.

I called (407) 939-7679 and got the "your call cannot be completed as dialed" for about 5 minutes, and after calling repeatedly, it connected. The cast member located my cart ID and was able to order the two Sorcerer Passes. Got the confirmation email a moment ago. Good luck to everyone calling in!
What did you hit on the menu? It said hit 1 if you're a DVC member then it said offices are closes.

I'm on hold and my wait is 167 minutes. I also heard "DVC Sorcerer passes are not available at this time" message while on hold. What the heck??

FWIW I called 407-939-7702. I have no idea if this is the right number. It will be awful if I get a CM and they say they can't help me because I've called the wrong number. :crazy2:

What did you hit on the menu? It said hit 1 if you're a DVC member then it said offices are closes.
When I called, there was no menu. There was the pre-recorded Disney speech at the beginning, then it just said they were experiencing higher than normal call volume (shocking) and then it put me through to a CM right away.

When I called, there was no menu. There was the pre-recorded Disney speech at the beginning, then it just said they were experiencing higher than normal call volume (shocking) and then it put me through to a CM right away.
I guess they closed that venue up quick

That's funny! I emailed DVC Member Services and was told to call Ticket Services!!! Which is it, Disney????

On the phone now I called 407-939-7702 said if you want new passes call member service but, I Wanted to upgrade an existing ticket. They said this is different so, they may be able to issue the passes. Will provide an update shortly as I am on hold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter