Annual Passes and Early Entry Days

noblemickey

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be buying new Annual Passes (not renewals) this trip to WDW in November 2005. I have this aversion to going to one of the theme parks, paying parking, whatever it is now, and buying tickets inside where I assume they would still refund the parking I paid for. The last few years I went to Downtown Disney Guest Relations bought tickets then went to a theme park. Any better way than this? Also, does anyone know the early entry mornings for each theme park from Nov. 14th to Nov. 21st? Thanks

If you are staying onsite you do not pay for parking at the themeparks.
Are you staying offsite? If so the only way to not pay for parking is to park at DTD. From there you have to take a bus to a resort and then to a theme park.
If you are flying you can buy your annual pass at the Disney store at the Orlando airport, from what I understand the pass is an activated pass not a voucher.

Hi

When you get to the parking attendant, just tell him/her that you are there to purchase your annual pass. They will let you in without charging you.

This is what we did about 3 years ago when we bought our first APs. Since then we've usually bought them at Downtown Disney at Guest Services where it was less crowded.

Enjoy

Noreen

We bought ours one year at the outlet store in the Premium Outlet Mall.

I can't remember where we got the last ones (maybe at the Disney Store in the mall), but we got the vouchers that we had to exchange for the passes and I recall the CM asking us if we had paid for parking. We had not, since we just showed the vouchers and they let us in.

Sheila

You can also take your parking receipt to guest services and they will refund the parking. If you are staying offsite I didn't think AP's could attend EMH.

I think only Disney resort guests can attend EMH's....which would mean if you're attending EMH you won't be paying for parking anyway.

You could always order your AP vouchers in advance as well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter