• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass

nltroxell

Earning My Ears
I think I'm going nuts. Can you only get an Annual Pass if you are a Florida resident now? Every time I go to the Universal Orlando site and try to purchase AP it comes up for Florida residents only. What am I doing wrong? Is there another site to purchase annual passes? Thanks for any help.

Thanks so much. This link got me to where I needed to be. I don't know what I was doing.

When I've been looking at the AP's, I noticed that the site defaulted to the Florida Resident passes when you click the AP link on the front page. To the right once you are at the ticketing page, you can see a link for the non-resident AP's.

You weren't really doing anything wrong, it's IMHO just bad page design. (although, it may help drive people to getting "regular" passes instead of APs if they don't dig around...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter